Search results

1. M

JBL 4367

I see. @dallasjustice -- do you feel AHB2 is short of power to drive M2's 15" woofer ? In stereo mode, it's only 100W per channel to 8ohm. Thanks!
  2. M

JBL 4367

Wow, Are you using 4x ahb2 to drive a pair of M2’s?
  3. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

This is JBL support number (844) 776-4899. Try it when you have problems.
  4. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

Couldn't wait longer for blu-50, I just went with blu-160. Could you guide me how to set it up step by step? I want to start learning and make preparation for its arrival. Thanks!
  5. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

Really appreciate you for sharing the experience. I will be patient. I really like M2, I consider them could be my end of game speaks.
  6. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

What reason made you to choose 160/800 over 50? I found it's so hard to find a used one on blu-50.
  7. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

@fitero and @pos : thank you two very much!. I noticed BLU-50 is fanless, if we configure blu-100/160/800 as only 2x analog input cards and 4x analog output cards, then, we may not need fan either. At lease for blu-100, it runs 400MHz as the same frequency as blu-50. 160 and 800 may be warmer...
  8. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

Is there fan in BLU-160? If yes, how loud is fan noise?
  9. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

Thanks for your information. Really appreciate it.
  10. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

Please send it to me, I will PM you my email address. BTW, can BLU-50 has EQ so it can be used for room correction as JBL gears do. Thanks!
  11. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

Hi jtwrace, I read your posts about M2 in audio circle. I would like to follow what you did. You mentioned that you used "BSS BLU 50 loaded with the M2 tuning". In JBL M2 site "http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/recording-broadcast/m2/m2-master-reference-monitor#.XMUi1y-ZOfU", there are four...
  12. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

I noticed you were using BSS BLU-50. Since blu-50 is discontinued, if I go with BSS, which model should I choose? Thanks!
  13. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

I actually thought about PM you directly, and very glad to read your reply. Anyway, I appreciate your input.
  14. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

Yes, that's something I worry about. I try to find a easy way to implement it and for sure it can be done correctly.
  15. M

JBL M2 and DSP Question

Hi, I am new member here. I also listened to M2 recently and fall in love with them. But after doing more research, I am kind discouraged by setting up cross-over and amps to drive them. My current system are all Benchmark gears: DAC3, HPA4 as Pre, two AHB2 amplifiers. I try to add less to the...
  16. M

A bit about your host....

Thank you for sharing your background. After I read it, I know I have to register in this forum. Highly admire you!
Top Bottom