Search results

1. Anubhav

Auralic Taurus Mk II or pre measurement

my experience is quite contrary to that. I have MK2 version and its quite a transparent amp. I have gone through quite a few amps and this one is one of the finest I have owned.
  2. Anubhav

BURSON CONDUCTOR 3x

Dont bother doing a review . I did an instore test with Questyle CMA12, iFI iCan Pro and Burson 3 here in Sydney (where Burson makes this) It distorts beyond volume level 40 when connected to RME ADI DAC Line Out to 0db ,and RCA connected to this amp. Had high hopes from this but it failed...
  3. Anubhav

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

Dude , you should reach out to them before leaving negative commentary without even trying to resolve. I have first hand experience with the Geshelli team. They have helped me plenty times, here in Sydney, Australia. Probably one of the most customer centric org I have dealt with. Glad your...
  4. Anubhav

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping A90 Headphone Amp

'Geshelli Killer' -- Interesting terminology. Only a tiny Male Female partner team is causing headache to large companies like you. Hope you take care of the QC issues unlike Sabaj & SMSL. In the thirst to 'kill' and pricewars, its always customers who loose coz we are made to believe cheaper...
  5. Anubhav

$25 International Delivery , getting one across the ocean to Sydney !
  6. Anubhav

I knew it (couldnt measure it, not skilled enuf) since Archel Pro Amp - There's something about Mary ! Thanks @amirm , purchased one
  7. Anubhav

Review and Measurements of Grace Design m900 DAC & Amp

Just bought an M900 (not Massdrop M9xx) from a local Aussie forum for $200 USD just 6 months old (with 54 months warranty left on it). Using it primarily as a DAC with multiple AMPs (SS & Tubes, whilst i wait for THX789 to arrive in November.) It's a lovely device, thanks for recommending it @amirm
  8. Anubhav

Geshelli Archel Pro v/s JDS Atom v/s .....

It's been 3+ months since i started this topic. Thanks everyone for chipping in and sharing the views, opinions and suggestions on what the real factor may be. In these months I have purchased and sold many amps & dacs. My filteration of going through many items, have left me with the below...
  9. Anubhav

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Thanks for pointing me to the post -- the member mentioned DAC8 Stereo - 1089 Euros.
  10. Anubhav

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Can anyone enlighten me with the price for DAC8 Stereo ? I can't see the price on the website as they have closed the orders due to limited production capability. I can see DAC8 PRO is for 989 Euros. Can anyone help me with the price for DAC8 Stereo ? Thanks
  11. Anubhav

That's the very reason i started this thread. Coz i feel that Geshelli is a better setup than JDS Atom. But am i doing it correctly ? May be not, hence the request to measure and compare both properly
  12. Anubhav

Absolutely bang on mate....With Geshelli ENOG2 DAC on high gain and ATOM on high gain , it does not need to be turned up as much. Thanks for advising. Didn't ever have to change the gain setting on ENOG DAC hence never bothered and forgot. But still the quality of sound ... ?Unsure why? ATOM...
  13. Anubhav

Plasticky - band (like most HPs) Metal - ear cups Creaky - not at all (creaky is Fostex T60RP) Price : $350 AUD ($250 USD) I am incapable of measuring distortion etc hence will trust what you say... Went in store to buy HD6— series but walked out with these Japanese made beautiful sounding...
  14. Anubhav

Mate - thanks for considering comparing Archel PRO v/s Atom
  15. Anubhav

Mate - I tested this headphone extensively against HD650 & HD6xx at a local store who have their own Youtube channel as well. After an hour of listening i chose this. The guy asked be why I chose ATH R70x over HD650 / 600 , I replied him how neutral and for me reference grade was it....he smiled...
  16. Anubhav

I know this forum favours more technically inclined tests and comparisons and tries to remove subjectivity and opinions with technical proof points... Hence requested, if anyone has tested Archel PRO and how does it look like on graphs and measurements, coz in blind testing (again subjective i...
  17. Anubhav

I am unable to do level matched comparison --but definitely have a good idea of the sound levels that i asked my brother to change. Unfortunately I am not a technically gifted person and an amateur audiophile at best, hence 0.1 db testing , not sure how to do as @M00ndancer suggested
  18. Anubhav

100% blind test -- asked my bro to help me. I did not understand your 'Second Note' Geshelli amp might not be transparent ? I thought tube amps sound substantially different to solid state
  19. Anubhav

I have the Geshelli Pro Amp along with ENOG2 DAC. Also have the JDS Atom. I know that JDS Atom has received much praise in the forum, but when I compared it against Geshelli, I find Atom to be inferior. Though, looking at charts/graphs from Amir, that should not be the case. Headphones I...
  20. Anubhav

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Hi @amirm . Mate Thanks for all the info you provide us. Today I recieved my JDS Labs Atom and ran it through & through ..It easily beat Schiit stack for me (Magni 2). But somehow I feel it was underpowered to run my ATH R70x. And more astonishingly when I ran back to back listening test, it...
Top Bottom