Search results

1. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

well it's far from masterpiece, but B Gata H Kei got serious good dub IMO. just the material is, cringey.. well I'm not gonna judge people's preferences though.. LOL. ;) I do prefer original seiyuu TBH .. literally kills the anime
  2. F

Superlux HD668B Review (headphone)

I have the superlux evo with velour pad, which itself a variant of hd681. Tried the supplied eq and its good in reducing the brightness and dip in 4k. And just updated my pi to moode 7 which now I can set up to 12 parametric eq (from 5 band before) . Nicee...
  3. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

it's different. I didn't enjoy Lain either. Angel beats and Haibane might share some fundamentals but Haibane is more mature and thread the idea better. Might be a little too late to say this but try to get into Haibane with less expectations. the less the better I like my anime lighter so I'd...
  4. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

from your list, hats off to haibane renmei. I'm at loss for words after watching the 4? 5? 6? ep? Can't remember it's been long ago (fansubs age) but one of those revelation episodes really blew me off. Nowadays any anime that supposed mimic the idea need to raise the bar IMO (angel beats...
  5. F

Edifier R1280T Powered Speaker Review

a good info indeed. thank you very much. I will look into dayton mic looking forward to your report soon!
  6. F

I got my R1700Bt and using crude spl app (on my phone, reliable only up to 4khz) I found that the dip did not quite the same as above pic. Obviously my room and speaker placement if different made me wanna buy the minidsp mic for REW but combine with import price would be the same as what I...
  7. F

Hello from Malaysia

I'm in Perak and IIRC last time I went to KL is like 2 years ago LOL. I used to go to KL once a month before. and visit E1 almost everytime I had the chance. But nowadays.. :facepalm:. Last time I auditioned something is not even in Malaysia, but in Thailand (last year) edit but I'm planning...
  8. F

Hello from Malaysia

shopee 10/10 Topping got sales discount? forgot to check out their product. Not in a hurry to replace my D10 dac but my O2 amp is perhaps too old. got Edifier R1700BT on sale though
  9. F

Hello from Malaysia

Hi fellow Malaysians here Apa khabar, sudah makan? ;)
  10. F

Just bought R1700BT for 82USD. I saw a few measurement online both FR are from here and here <- (thanks) The FR aligned with what I heard from online demo. kinda U sound with OK mids and here's the effect of Treble / Bass knob on the FR. When both are tuned to lowest and EQ the dip in...
  11. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

Planetes anime is good but the manga is wayy BETTER. just IMO. speaking of Planetes, don't forget Moonlight Mile, quite similar but darker:oops: both explore futuristic / space race story laced with real world politics, too bad they didn't have any closure on Moonlight Mile, no hope for 3rd...
  12. F

Any opinion about R1280T EQed vs R1700BT?. There's a sale and I'm eyeing R1700BT .
  13. F

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

my d10 connected to O2 amp now sometimes making crackling sound especially when slightly moved. I suspect the problem is with usb B port on d10. when i wiggle the usb cable near the port the crackling intensifies. sometimes it gets better sometime my foobar just stuttered and stop playing...
  14. F

WolfX700 Measurement of iBasso DX150/AMP7

Great! more DAP measurement. Again I'm not very adept in interpreting number especially multi-tone part. A few explanation for noobs like me would be great!
  15. F

WolfX700 Measurement of Hiby R3

More DAP mesurement ! Thank you. But I'm kinda bad at reading those graph. So it's not bad but not great either?
  16. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

When They Cry I watch some part of it years ago (Higurashi i think) but I didn't 'realize they have some kind of franchise. I remember freaking out watching it and introduced to Yandere / Yangire (new)type LOL Speaking of dere.. I like Kuudere the most. Thank You Anno!
  17. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

Talk about Madoka.. This one I didn't get either. Is it the design? I love Ume Aoki's Hidamari Sketch. Is it the studio Shaft? Again I love Hidamari Sketch. Is it Gen Urobochi? Nope. I highly regard his Psycho Pass as one of best writings in anime. But again I didn't dig monogatari either...
  18. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

Azumanga subs came out during the heights of fansubbing scene. And the quality of their subs are staggering. Lots of cultural reference and explanation. Fansubbers group doing a great service introducing anime to the rest of the world. Nowadays most streaming subs never explain things like that...
  19. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

Glad this thread is taking off.. I'm reading quite a few title I never heard. Yuru Camp ost is very good and quite promising in depth and height . I like Motosu theme the most. It also reminds me a lot of Kuri Coder from Azumanga Ost. Another ost I'm quite fond of are Mai Hime by Yuki Kajiura...
  20. F

ANIME.. Anyone?

Girls und Panzer would be my top picks to lure unsuspecting friends to watch anime. End of first episode where they do continuous zoom out shot to reveal their whereabouts is sheer GENIUS! I never finish Strike Witches but I rate 501 Butai spinoff very highly . Funny as heck! Maybe because I'm...
Top Bottom