Search results

1. T

Lossless streaming to a Bluesound Node–what are my options?

The TV + Node setup works great. My question was: what hardware I need to wirelessly connect the preamp's output to the Node? Turns out, Bluesound recently released a new product, the HUB, for exactly this purpose. So I suppose that would do it. Still, I'm interested in other wireless...
  2. T

Lossless streaming to a Bluesound Node–what are my options?

I've recently bought a Bluesound Node, which I bought mainly for its HDMI eARC input, and have that connected to a pair of active speakers. I'm planning on buying a turntable which will be located elsewhere in the same room. At first I planned on running long RCA cables from the phono...
  3. T

Warning About Topping Products and the Seller HiFiGo

The E50 is still in my crosshairs. Just need an amp for it. I don't need multiple inputs, display, volume controls... just a compact amp that won't break or burst into flames.
  4. T

Warning About Topping Products and the Seller HiFiGo

I was about ready to pull the trigger on the PA5/E50 combo :( What are the closest competing systems from more customer-friendly manufacturers?
  5. T

Powernode (2021) vs H/K Citation vs Sonos Amp vs NAD D 3045

I have almost exactly the same requirements as OP. My only additional requirements are an analogue line-in to connect to a phono stage, and ideally a loudness setting. Amir's SNR measurements of the Sonos' line-in weren't encouraging, but wouldn't be a limiting factor when playing back vinyl...
  6. T

Adding additional processing to AVR signal chain/NR1200 owners’ advice

Moved across the pond, starting from scratch. Need to integrate TV into my prospective stereo audio setup which I’ve never done before. I’m considering the NR1200, which ticks all my boxes (including form factor!) except for having no room correction. Marantz has other models of the same size...
  7. T

Hello from the UK

Hi! This must be the most "sane" audio forum I've come across. You're doing great work. I'm moving to the USA this summer so I'll be buying a new stack then - meanwhile, I'll be lurking for tips on the mythical ~$500 quality stereo amp!
Top Bottom