Search results

1. J

Can you be more sensitive to the AMP than the DAC?

I have recently gotten into the audio side of entertainment lately. I'm really enjoying my Sundara's right now. I have been doing the usual...trying to find the perfect Audio combination for the price. One thing I have noticed, is that I seem to be a lot more sensitive to the quality of the AMP...
  2. J

Anyone had their audio equipment go through Customs?

My D50s went through customs. Just wondering what peoples normal experience with products that go through customs are. I assume everything will be fine.
  3. J

Fiio K5 Pro First Impressions (Untrained)

Hi everyone, I recently purchased the Fiio K5 Pro. I allowed my Fiio K5 Pro to burn-in for 40 hours before doing these first Impressions. Here are the highlights. 1.) I can now distinguish between the base used in every song. Especially songs that use different types of base. 2.) Treble sounds...
  4. J

Upgrade from Philips X2HR's?

Hi everyone, My main headphones are currently the X2HR and MH-751 (comfort king for closed gaming). I love everything about the X2's. It comfortable, sounds fun, good sound stage, and seems accurate. I tried the Senheiser 58x, but preferred the X2 sound and comfort. The X2 also pairs well...
  5. J

Setup Update (GSX1000 + X2HR) Old: How do I get the most out of my MH751 (Takstar Pro 82)?

Hi everyone, I really tried to research this on my own. I have a very specific need/desire, and I can't find what I need some help. Here are my specifications Headset is MH751 (Takstar Pro 82). I tested way to many headsets before deciding on this one. Must be able to configure it as 7.0 or...
Top Bottom