Search results

1. R

Musical Fidelity nuVista m3 Integrated "Rebuild/Mods"

Congratulations on the job. Enjoy it
  2. R

Bottlehead Crackatwoa OTL tube headphone amplifier build

Very good finishing too. Congratulations. Maybe one day I will also cheer up with the tubes.
  3. R

Bottlehead Crackatwoa OTL tube headphone amplifier build

Congratulations on the job, very nice. Enjoy it.
  4. R

Entertainment with the Topping D90.

Thanks for the interest, I am sorry that it is not useful to you. If I can think of something simpler to build I will comment. Although less machining is required, it can be a bit tricky. The magnets are very small, 2x1mm, and it is very easy to attract each other when gluing them. And some...
  5. R

Construction of metal boxes

:) Thanks to you also gentlejax for your words. There is also a lot of noise and annoying knocks. The matter does not have much glamor until the last steps are finished, sanding, polishing etc. In any case, aesthetics have not been the main priority in the construction of the boxes, except in...
  6. R

Thank you Feanor, I'm glad you like it. Indeed, we can see very interesting things and people with a lot of talent on their hands. Although I like manual work, I also like to see the work of numerical control milling machines and lathes. It is impressive to see the level that technology, has...
  7. R

Hi DWPress. Sorry for the delay. Here are the pictures. I've been with it for weeks, to see if I have time to continue. The wiring and part of the selection mechanism is still missing. If I finish it, I will post the final photos. The previous version was somewhat improvised, in this version...
  8. R

Hi DWPress. Do not worry, It is no hassle. If you mean the 4 buttons on the power supply, they are really aluminum rivets that I sanded the head of on a drill press. In one of the photos, you can see one of them without the glossy finish. Those rivets actuate 4 buttons of an internal adjustable...
  9. R

Hi BDWoody Thank you . I'm glad it entertained you :)
  10. R

Hi MakeMineVinyl. Thanks for commenting and suggestion. It is indeed a way to do it, and I do not rule out doing it in the future, but my initial intention was to modify the equipment as little as possible and dispense with power, both internal and external to the equipment. That it was purely...
  11. R

Hi, thank you DWPress. I'm glad you like it. Indeed, I did not like the adjustment with the buttons either, it is the only thing I did not like about the DAC, even so I bought it for its good sound. I think I remember that I got them from the contacts of a limit switch on a disassembled...
  12. R

Thank you very much for your words, I am glad you like it. Indeed, it has taken me many hours and effort, more than I can seem by looking at the photos, but since it is a hobby, I really enjoy it when I manage to finish it and overcome the difficulties that, for the most part, I impose myself...
  13. R

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

There is little left then, that you enjoy the headphones. They are very good.
  14. R

Hi shfter. I don't have the E30, I have the D90, but I do have the HD800, SP200 and A90. You shouldn't worry. The A90 has some advantages that the SP200 does not have, such as the touch of the potentiometer, more gain levels and better build quality in general, but in terms of sound quality...
  15. R

In my A90 I do not have electrical contact problems with any cable of a different brand or quality even if I move the cable from side to side with force. I only lose electrical contact obviously when I remove it. That it moves a little laterally is normal, in this amplifier and in many other...
  16. R

Headphone Amp Mounting

Very good fit with the amp. Congratulations.
  17. R

hi EdW I want to make an important clarification to clear doubts and sorry for going a bit off topic. I will not dwell further on the USB question. One thing is data processing, jitter etc. And something else different from the leakage loops, that are being talked about and that I have simply...
  18. R

Hi Racheski It is as Ra990 comments. The noise will decrease, as long as the cause of the noise is the leakage current coming from the PC through the USB connection. If the cause is other equipment, it could even make it worse, because it depends a lot on the installation and the idefender only...
  19. R

Hi Audiomon. I made those cables to make measurements when I measure a component so they don't have the cover. They must be uncovered and separated from each other so that the current clamp can make the measurements on each cable. If not, it would measure the mix between them together and...
  20. R

I'm glad it doesn't have noise issues, it's a good amp. I also have the SP200 and I haven't used it in a long time. With the HD800, transparency is complete.
Top Bottom