Search results

1. A

Perlisten D215S vs JTR RS2

Perlisten D215S vs JTR RS2 which would you guys go for?
  2. A

KEF R/Reference Meta vs Perlisten

KEF R/Reference Meta vs Perlisten Any thoughts? I was edging towards Perlisten S series for fronts, and then R for surrounds. Want dynamic impactful speaker with good imaging. Coming from Arendal 1723.
  3. A

Perlisten vs Arendal

Hi can someone please advise me, Perlisten S5C vs Arendal 1723 Centre? I have 3x Arendal 1723 Monitor, 4x 1723 Surround, 4x 1961 Atmos in cinema room. I have the oppurtunity to buy a Perlisten S5C and 2x Perlisten R4B. Would you reccomend I swap out the R4B for the 1723 Surrounds or for the...
  4. A

DAC powersuplts D30/DX3Pro

Hey, can I mix power supplies? I.e. does the power supply from the Dx3Pro work with the D30? I'm wondering as i have a noisy PSU but didnt want to risk damaging my D30 dac.
  5. A

D30/Atom vs FiioQ1M2... The Fiio sounding better?!

Hey, so I have a D30/Atom and a FiioQ1M2 connected to my windows PC via USB. They both sound great but they both also sound VERY different. I feel like with my Fiio Q1M2 I'm able to determine and separate instruments better. Everything feels way more laidback and the soundstage feels better...
  6. A

JDS atom power adaptor noise??

Hey, I have a JDS Atom but the actual power adaptor in the plug makes a low pitch noise! Its also very hot. This is despite the amp being OFF. Are there any fixes for this or alternative adapators I can use?
  7. A

Removing static noise or minimising it from stuff ur listening to?

I never realised the static noise with my 5.1 speakers but at enough decent volume, a few tracks I have indeed have a bit of static noise or something in the background. Even prince purple rain!! Is there any easy solution to this or just osmething we live with?
  8. A

What is the upgrade path for a D30?

Hey, I have my topping D30 and Atom now. My question was though, and what price point so I get BETTER performance aka say if i I wanted to upgrade? I'm new to this whole audio stuff and I realise now I really do enjoy it so I'm deliberating over whether I do return my D30 and get a higher...
  9. A

Stacking.. who goes on top?

I have an atom and a D30. I've stacked the atom on top of the D30 because I like easy accessibility to the volume knob. Is this the right way or am I better off stacking the D30 on top of the Atom?
  10. A

High gain vs low gain

Just a general question. I have my atom, I love it. Really nice clean perfect sound when hooked up to my new D30. Sadly for video games and some films, I could probably do with it being a bit louder. Than the highest setting in low gain at times (Aladdin film for example) If I go into high...
  11. A

Schiit Modi 2 Uber.. is it still worth it?

I can get a Schiit modi 2 uber and Schiit magni for £80. Is it worth it or shall I try to get the Schiit modi 3 uber for £110. I understand my other options around this price range are the topping D10 and Topping D30 but I've just had a Dx3 pro die on me so i'm not sure if i have faith in...
  12. A

DX3 Pro vs Atom + DAC

Hey guys, I'm new to the audio game. I have an AKG 712 and currently a small fiio Q1 mark ii amp. The Q1 is great for powering from my macbook and apple products but my gaming PC it fails to gain adequete volumes for games and movies/films. I have a PS4 Pro, Switch and a PC. Mostly the Pc...
Top Bottom