Search results

1. C

Genelec GLM Review (Room EQ & Setup)

you have some freedom with presets, no much, or introduce yourself the whole curve. See the previous @echopraxia posts.
  2. C

I don't think you'll find a satisfactory way for no Genelec SAM subwoofers. There's a thread here of someone trying to integrate a KEF subwoofer to some 8341 where you can have an idea of the complications.
  3. C

yes, the lack of post calibration measurement is a bit strange. I remember the first time I used the GLM kit looking for the menu/option where I could measure the calibrated results. It cost me some time to understand that there was not that option.
  4. C

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

I agree with you that that price for 'end game' could be fine; but there's a catch, 'end game' does not exist. Some years ahead there will be better cans.
  5. C

Mate digital main speakers (Genelec 8341a) with analog subwoofer (KEF KC62)?

How can you control the volume of KF and Gennis in a syncronized way?. I only see via playback software.
  6. C

@seattle-michael, how did you connect the 8341s to the KC62?
  7. C

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Topping marketing department is working a lot https://soundnews.net/sources/dacs/topping-d90se-dac-review/ I guess now, the smart strategy is convince the objectivist and subjectivist community ;-)
  8. C

Measurements & Preview of Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC / wPreamp (Prototype)

These measurements are for the KTE version with the same titanis USB board as May?. Or it's a Spring 3 level 2?.
  9. C

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

funny, I saw in the publicity of the product to advertise its preamp capabilties with some Genelecs. That's definitively a great jump upwards. @Amir, could you test the bluetooth?. More a more products have it. How BT progresses compared to USB?.
  10. C

7350A is perfect in normal cases, but for my particular application is huge.
  11. C

looks like the KC62 is high tech. The thing I don't get is that from video looks very easy to integrate the KC62 with speakers, why should be more complicated with Genelecs?
  12. C

If only Genelec would sell smal subs GLM ready all would be super easy.
  13. C

I have the same doubts. I own some 8331s, and I'm think of buying a small subwoofer. The logic option looks like a Genelec one, where I can use my GLM kit. However, the smallest Gen subwoofer that suppots GLM is huge for my room. I want a small subwoofer like the Kef KC62. I want to setup all...
  14. C

HeadAmp Gilmore Lite Mk2 Review (headphone amp)

As for measurments, there is not a single reason to belive it won't be in the bottom zone of ASR charts. That has been the case of most of the devices manufactured without expensive AP units.
  15. C

Stax vs. HD800?

Stax ampliers? -The Ugly 1. Overpriced 2. The only serious measurment I've seen, it's here by Amir. Models tested performed bad -The Good 1. Good resale value 2. Alternative to them are niche, and even more expensive, and even with less objetive measurements. -Bottom line: amps are the worst...
  16. C

Allo Boss2 Review (Stereo Streamer)

Great question. I hope Amir can measure using a normal power supply.
  17. C

Stax vs. HD800?

Sometimes I get the upgradits bug, and I want to empty my card purchasing new cans. But really, it's difficult coming from Stax. I don't want to lose that detail. At the end, I guess the thing is to get mayor changes changing of technolgy. I'd love listenning to planars and the berillium focals.
Top Bottom