Search results

1. C

Having trouble with Dante AVIO AES3/EBU Adapter and Foobar2000

As to where the computer bitrate is set, and then changes once a file is played, that is in Dante Controller. Dante Controller is the program that is used to configure and link devices on a Dante network. If the source and target bitrates do not match, the devices can't link successfully. The...
  2. C

The sample rate does not change, it's always 24-bit. The bitrate changes on the source to match whatever file is played. But the target, the network attached AVIO device, is not capable of automatically changing with the source. I tried the resampler at your link, the source (computer) bitrate...
  3. C

I've set the bitrate to the max supported by the device, 96k, and left it there the past couple days. I was concerned about math errors with 44.1 (*2 = 88.2, not 96), but not sure I'm hearing it. I think it sounds better than USB. I'll feel more confident in making an assessment once I have some...
  4. C

Got an answer from Audinate support: "Hello Clayton, If you want a device that will change the sample rate automatically, Focusrite is the only company I know that offers Sample Rate Follow. Their software allows you to setup a device to be the master sample rate, and all the other devices stay...
  5. C

I'm trying to use a Dante to get ethernet to coax audio to supply a PCM signal to a DAC. I have a music server PC running Dante Virtual Sound card and Dante Controller. If I play a file in Foobar2000 that matches the bitrate I set the computer and the Dante receiver at, no problem. But if I play...
  6. C

miniDSP HA-DSP

I have been using one of these for quite awhile now. I have a stack of previous solutions for the "computer sound to headphones" application that I should go ahead and sell. I wasn't satisfied with anything for long previous to this. I use it with HD800's. The only other satisfying DACs in my...
Top Bottom