Search results

1. prasanth.nath

Advice: Wharfadale Linton vs Revel 106 vs Revel F35

Hi ASR, I have the following options available in this part of the world. Wharfadale Linton @ 1880 USD (pair) Revel M106 @ 2631 USD (pair) Revel F36 @ 2255 USD (pair) Revel F206 @ 4636 USD (pair) I would like to narrow this to one of the Linton/M106/F36 vs F206. Among Linton/M106/F36 Which...
  2. prasanth.nath

LX Studio - alternative to Hypex modules?

Greetings Forum, I am looking for advice regarding amplifier modules for my Lx Studio set up. I am powering the Lx Studio with Hypex based amplifiers. 4 amplifier modules have failed so far - over the last 5 years. (2 180UCDOEMs, 1 UCD180HG and 1UCD400HG). That's way too much coincidence...
  3. prasanth.nath

Got Scanspeak Revelator 15W/8530K00 and Scanspeak Tweeter D2904/980000 - What to build?

Greetings. I have an ellam 98 mk II http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/Ellam98-mkII.htm designed by Troels Gravesen of Denmark. I made the terrible mistake of buying a JBL 305 mk II recently, because of the one-man-industry-disruptor we all know about. To my utter horror, the ellam is thoroughly...
  4. prasanth.nath

Advice Needed: 6 channel external sound card - for Richard Taylor's software based dsp

Hello I am looking for a 6 channel EXTERNAL sound card that I can use with software-based dsp solution built by Richard Taylor for my LX Studio system. It should work well with Linux. (I plan to use the soundcard on Intel NUC dn2820fyk or a rasp-pi, hence external) Ideally, it should...
  5. prasanth.nath

pin 1 connection for multi channel component set up

Hello, I have recently built a Hypex based system with DLCP (a DSP) in 1 metal chassis and the Hypex UCD amps (and their power supplies) in another chassis. I wanted to know - what is the technically correct way to handle pin 1 in a multi component build? I have followed the wiring...
Top Bottom