Search results

1. U

Best battery powered DAC/AMP

I currently have the topping NX4 sDSD and the spectra X that I use from my iPad when I’m on the go. Besides the chord mojo, what are other popular well performing battery powered DAC/AMP that you guys have had good luck with. At home I use the El Amp and El DAC, but it’s complicated because...
  2. U

Music sounds bad!

So, I’m newer to the hifi journey. And I listen to all sorts of music. I got the JDS El DAC and the el amp. I can actually hear the music. It’s great. Well I was listening to Alec Benjamin song “if I killed someone for you” and I keep hearing this buzzing with the guitar/distortion in the...
  3. U

Hearing loss: a hobby fades away

I’m new to this forum and I’ve started a few threads talking about my journey. We all use our hearing to enjoy this hobby and for some people their jobs. I’m currently in dentistry. And I realized that I’m not hearing as well as I did before I started working as a dentist. I noticed it for...
  4. U

Should I upgrade my AVR?

Im new here. I posted over in the headphone area talking about my headphone journey. Now, I’m wondering if a new Receiver would improve my sound? I wanted some opinions on quality units that could drive a 5.1 on 6ohm speakers currently I have the sonus farber venere 2.5 with a venere center and...
  5. U

Headphone journey

Hey everyone, I’m new to this forum. I was on head-if for a long time. Then I recently found this place. I really enjoy seeing the measurements. I like having the ability to see some objective information about the compotenets I’m going to buy/ thinking about buying. I currently have the the...
Top Bottom