Search results

1. yavormoskov

Integrated/power amp recommendations for Polk Audio LSIM703 - AB or D?

Hi. The LSIM703s are fairly inefficient - 88 dB. They really need a lot of current. I used Marantz PM8006 but did not like the warm and well-mannered sound coming from the Marantz. I like forward, slightly bright dynamic sound that hits you in the face. The amplifier is going to be connected to...
  2. yavormoskov

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Great movie and even better book. Watch us from above and laugh, Mr. Adams. Cheers
  3. yavormoskov

WTB: Verum one mk2 headphones in mint/great condition

I want to buy a Verum one headphones in mint/excellent condition or brand new. I am located in USA. If you are willing to sell me one, please send me a private message.
  4. yavormoskov

Intona USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Galvanic isolator

Hi guys. I just created a listing on eBay for Intona USB 3.0 isolator. Actually I have another one I am using and intended to connect the second one to a separate system and it never happened. It is collecting dust on my shelf. It is in a perfect condition. The Buy it Now price is $ 295 but I...
  5. yavormoskov

Audiophile PC ground loop issues?

I am just building my audiophile PC and I have some serious issues and figured DYI guys would know better than most :) I installed Burson Fun amplifier with Khadas tone board inside a PC case. Khadas is powered only by USB and Fun has its own power supply but inside the PC is powered by Molex...
  6. yavormoskov

RCA soldering on a PCB?

Hello, I have Burson Fun amplifier with very oxidized RCAs. They are dual vertical RCA-207MF. I ordered them from China and probably in a month will receice them. Each is soldered to the PCB with 3 pins. I don't have any tools but I saw they sell micro soldering tolls on Amazon for $16-17. Is it...
Top Bottom