Search results

1. G

Four channel audio interface with ADAT under 300$

Hi everyone, for a 7.1.4 Atmos setup I need an Audio Interface with at least 4 line outs, and an Adat out. The budget is 300£ maximum. I'll connect a Behringer ADA8200 to it via ADAT to get the other 8 output channels needed. The options that are available to me at the moment are: Behringer...
  2. G

Affordable Atmos 7.1.4 setup from Windows 11 pc

Hi everyone, Currently I am playing with the idea of extending my monitoring setup. I have two specific usecases: I produce tv/media music with samples in Cubase. And I use the same system to watch movies and tv. I'd appreciate some help for choosing good hardware, and to check whether my idea...
  3. G

Audio Interface for Dolby Atmos under 1000$

Hi everyone, Checking to expand my setup to a Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 configuration, and I need an interface for this. An avr will not do the job, since I will be use the setup to create music with Cubase 12. Is there an audio interface that measures well, costs less than 1000$, and has 12 outputs to...
  4. G

So, what are recommendable amps below 200$?

Hi everyone, unfortunately Amir hasn't found a budget stereo speaker amp yet that really measures that well. Until he does, what are currently recommended options below 200$? Nevermind the features and available power for now. I'd simply like to know what amp(s) in that pricerange give power...
  5. G

Inexpensive stable amp that can provide clean 50w?

Hi everyone, Thinking about buying Quad ESL 57 loudspeakers. If I do it will eat up most of my budget, so I'd need a cheap amp (150$ or under) that can drive them. I've read a lot about the ESL 57 being a difficult load. They don't need a lot of power - in fact you can damage the treble panel...
Top Bottom