Search results

1. J

Streamer / DAC for 2 channel couple and TV?

I am looking for a streamer preamp for my DIY Speakers and DIY Poweramp, I spent about 1200+800 USD in components, and I would say it is very good. I have used a Raspberry Pi + DAC hat, but it is not robust and has too many times where I need to restart the Pi - especially when two people try...
  2. J

Do we need a DDC.....? Or is it BS....

I really like some of Terrance's (A British Audiophile) reviews. But I have also seen some analysis of "re-clockers" and "digital cleaners". Most were questionable. Love to get your feedback. OJ
  3. J

Artificial Intelligence Filters in Streamers?

Can AI make budget sound like World Class? Let's say I have a good budget system with DAC Sinad 120db, a decent 300w class D amp etc. Now, I'm looking to make it play like a dream $ 30k system with top 200 watt clean Class A/B amp and a fantastic 4K dac. (ignore speakers for now) If I...
  4. J

Things I (still) don't Understand :)

I'm somewhat new. Only had a few powered speakers jbl 308 and a jbl sub. Rasberry pi hat dac streamer. I read quite a lot here on Dacs and Speakers and I'm very happy that Amir (which I thought was a japanese lady for the 1st year) has created YouTube Channel and started to debunk myths and...
  5. J

Quality Microphone to Computer (via Soundcard)

Hello I'm looking at a good mic to record for youtube video's and connect to my desktop PC. I have a $150 soundcard (Soundblaster AE-5) that primarily is a DAC, but it also has Audio Input via 3.5mm. It seems all quality Mic are either USB connected or xlr. Is there no way to use my...
Top Bottom