Search results

1. L

Gustard X26Pro firmware release (F20 beta)

Hello, what is the last firmware for x26pro, and where I can find? Thank you
  2. L

Advise for new Dac

Finally I bought x26Pro from Amazon it. Tomorrow it will arrive
  3. L

Advise for new Dac

..I don't need headphone output only I Iwill use in stereo configuration
  4. L

Gustard R26 R2R DAC with roon

Yes we are all human, ☺️
  5. L

Advise for new Dac

I already have read all... All this dac have perfect measurement. About gustard i have read reviews and was classified as best maybe for its high level components and discrete amplification, but is more expensive..
  6. L

Advise for new Dac

Yes good advice! I see mow some positive reviews..
  7. L

Advise for new Dac

I sold smsl su-9. Now I like to choose between smsl d300 or gustard x26 pro. Thank you.
  8. L

Gustard R26 R2R DAC with roon

What you prefer about x26pro. I ll like to change my smsl su-9 for x26pro
  9. L

RPi4 + Pi2AES alternative or off the shelf unit?

A question. From few days, I use picorplayer on rpi3 only for player (no lms) connected to my USB dac. On other rpi4 was installed lms. I usu qobuz online music by LMS. Did you change some options to convert music files by LMS after to send to picorplayer. Attached pic. Which format are send...
  10. L

Picoreplayrer LMS and alsa with usb dac

Hello. Please, i use SMSL-SU9 connected to RPI3. I use Picoreplayer and LMS Now i have alsa setting in the attached pics. Can you advice me for best alsa setting for my DAC What is best choose, for volume controll? Thank you
  11. L

Looking for budget Bluetooth amp around 100€

That speakers are very good! I have its and i think to buy smsl A300. Now I use old grundig v7000 class AB amp
  12. L

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

has anyone done a comparison with the su-9? I currently own the su-9, is there a big difference in audio quality? is this change worth it?
  13. L

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

...i Will buy rpi4. Now I use rpi3b+ with Volumio software + bubleupnp and smsl su-9 USB DAC and listen qobuz hires But, is true that rpi4 work well on usb signal ? ( When I will have two RPI, one will be for music other for play games by retropie distro )
  14. L

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

This is technical information about my desktop amplifier input: Input Impedance: 100Kohms Input Sensitivity: 500mV at 1KHz and 8 ohms for 100 watt output Is right for DAC output on RCA?
  15. L

Khadas tone board external power

Hello. I use the same power supply, that have two +5volt exit, for supply raspberry and khadas. I use this cable, that divide signal from power, then the power of to khadas from power supply and not from raspberry...
  16. L

Raspberry pi3b usb output

Hello. I am newbie . I use now raspberry pi3b with hat dac IQaudio dac plus, connected to my home amplifier. I like to improve dac, and try example or Khadas tone board or topping d30 or d50. My question is, about usb output of raspberry. It have same problem about clock and jittler , for...
  17. L

Anyone using Raspberry Pi with DX3 Pro?

Some news about rpi with volumio and topping dx3pro ? I like to try it, for play hires file by qobuz ( max flac at 24/192 )
  18. L

Decision paralysis: Topping D50 or KHADAS TONE BOARD

I search dac/headphone amp, compatibility with software volumio.org . Khadas is compatible. I listen in qobuz then i need dac at minimum 192/24 . I like a good performance on rca exit. My first choice was on project s2 digital, but i read discordant opinion about sound quality
Top Bottom