Search results

1. M

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Ok, sorry to hear that, but we are talking about the Meizu Hifi Pro USB-C dongle!!! , not any Meizu Phone... I was confused at first. Regards,
  2. M

@or965, Can you try with a different headphones with medium-high impedance to test if noise is still present? Regards,
  3. M

Vitalli427, I do not have the headphones, so I gather this information from the Web page: https://campfireaudio.com/shop/andromeda/. It says in technical specs 12,8 Ohm at 1khz. I do credit for the tech specs they publish, just as simple as that!!! From your measures it is more like 7 Ohm at...
  4. M

As it is said a few messages above, it could be related to low impedance IEMS. Andromeda Campfire IEM are 12,8 Ohm impedance, so it seems it is related to very low impedance IEMS. It would be good if you can test with any other medium or high impedance headsets or IEMS to pinpoint if said...
  5. M

Usually low impedance IEMS should be more prone to take "noise" as they are much more sensitive to minimal voltage variations, that could come from interference for example in the mobile phone from a mouse, wifi, even internal from the mobile. On the other side, high impedance headsets are more...
  6. M

Review and Measurements of Monoprice THX Desktop DAC & Amp

Hi Silver2545, I have this issue with IEMS and it was solved "grounding" the case to "ground" cable on the plug. Perhaps this would help. See post #55,
  7. M

I have a Samsung galaxy note 9 (N9600) Snapdragon version with Sennheiser 660s, and I do not have any issue with noise/interference (with network, wifi and bluetooth all active). Sound is cristal clear. Could be related with low impedance IEM taking noise or a combination of this and celular...
  8. M

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Hi, Anybody can help me with this? Does anybody knows the best way to configure UAPP for this great dongle to handle the maximun sound quality as possible?, I understand but I am not confident enough that should be both: 1) In Audio HiRes: ...a) Controller audio format: select 24 bits or 32...
  9. M

The problem with Android UAPP is that if you do not select bitperfect - to be able to select SW control Volume-, the original sample rate is lost (you can manually adjust it -more or less-, Frecuency -with upsample option but not maintaining it- and Bit Deep) ... but no original Frecuency (so...
  10. M

Hi, I have received my 9038s unit, and trying to use it with Android UApp the volume does not work in Hw mode. If I put it in Sw mode I can not use Bit perfect. What do I doing wrong? What configuration should I use to have both: volume control and Bitperfect mode? Regards and thanks in...
  11. M

IVX, Any Estimated time for 9038D?. It is not for putting presure, it's just to have an estimated date. Regards, Manuel
  12. M

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

The only issue I see with my Galaxy tab S6 is, if I have a headset with volume controls when you try to up or down the volume goes all way up or all way down, not step by step. The issue comes down to Apple manage volume control in a different way, but otherwise I have no issue with it. If...
  13. M

First impressions of Meizu Hifi dongle

Thanks JohnYang, but regarding performance, Will it be better than standard version?
  14. M

First impressions of Meizu Hifi dongle

One question, Why IVX does not want the pro version? It seems that comes with better amplifier. Are there in the pro version other internal changes that make it less desirable?
  15. M

It depends on the situation and equipment. User options is something should not get lost. Phone makers are following a "obsolescence/buy new" plan (the best for them obviously). I have 3 wireless headphones, and like 6 wired. At home always go wired to get the best quality. On the street I...
  16. M

Samsung USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

My view is this is more likely to be aligned with "programed obsolescence" that with any other reason. In this particular case Evolution (wireless) can be perfectly match with high audio quality (3.5mm) as being demostrated by Samsung up to S9/Note 9 (what according with Anandtech the Snapdragon...
  17. M

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayerpro&hl=es
Top Bottom