Search results

1. A

F208 to KH420?

Hi all, I'm wondering what sort of differences I can expect going from F208's to KH420's? My sub is a ULS15. F208s are powered with NC400 monoblocks. Is there anything I'll be missing out on going from larger to smaller cabinets? What benefits will I realize?
  2. A

How to add Dirac to my setup?

Hi all, as the title says I'd like to add Dirac correction to my setup. Currently I have these components: UnRAID Server with FLAC Qobuz subscription Windows 10 PC with Roon RME ADI-2 DAC Hypex NC400 Monoblock x2 (XLR input only) Revel F208 x2 HSU ULS-15 MK2 (not using currently) MiniDSP UMIK-1...
  3. A

REW Help - how to measure with EQ applied?

I’m sure this is super simple, but after I measure and create EQ filters in REW, how do I check the result of those filters? I’d like to turn the filters “on” and get a real measurement. Hope that makes sense.
  4. A

Emotiva Airmotiv 5 problem

Hi all, hoping someone can assist with troubleshooting an issue I've encountered with my Airmotiv 5 monitor. It is emitting a strange crackling sound. Please see this video and let me know if you have any ideas. Thank you!
  5. A

Going from bookshelves to floorstanders - advice

I'm thinking about selling my Ascend Sierra 2 bookshelf speakers and getting floor standers. I'm happy with the Sierra 2, but I'm wondering what I'm missing out on by not having floor standers - classic audiophile, right? I do feel that my system is lacking a bit in the midrange slam. My setup...
Top Bottom