Search results

1. E

Is topping Facebook page teasing us?

The thread on Topping PA5 has such a response for it, topping must be happy. There is also a huge demand of more power in a future avatar. And @JohnYang1997 had already hinted more power amps coming in future. Now I wonder what does this picture hints at?
  2. E

New Topping PA3s offering on the corner?

Came across the Topping Facebook page So I wonder whether @JohnYang1997 can put in some more info? Their websites does not seem updated enough.......(heck it says D90 is coming :facepalm:) I am guessing this will the Topping avatar for Meru Infineon .......like the Sabaj a20a counterpart.
  3. E

Bone conducting earphones

But is it audiophile grade? https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/07/bone-conduction-headphones-long-term-test-and-review-of-aftershokz/?utm_social-type=owned&utm_brand=ars
  4. E

Mark Levinson: let's be more honest....have a higher value of ethics

Dear respected members, After the thread on Steve Guttenberg Truth or beauty , here is Mark giving his thoughts. (Methinks he read the ASR thread :):):)) Personally I feel the audio especially the hifi industry needs this booster dose of honesty....stop the snake oils and cons, bring value...
  5. E

Steve Guttenberg: Are you truth seeker or pleasure seeker?

I find this a very cleverly twisted way to ask....to favour his cohort Now I wonder why he didn't ask : Are the audio industry truthful enough to bring pleasure of music to consumers? (Instead of creating rabbit holes) What are your views, dear respected members?
Top Bottom