Search results

1. D

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

I'm using USB and the 6.5mm headphone jack.
  2. D

I haven't. I don't know what could cause that to happen spontaneously.
  3. D

None that I've been able to hear.
  4. D

In terms of distortion, you mean?
  5. D

Amir measured 1.45 watts power output into 33 ohms. SMSL advertises it as 2.6 watts into 16 ohms.
  6. D

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Sennheiser HD 560s $149.99 at Best Buy. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sennhe...hile-headphones-black/6433188.p?skuId=6433188
  7. D

Sennheiser HD560s Owner's Thread.

I tried it on a piece of wood, and it's not thick, but I have an Sharpie Extreme marker I use to write on plant labels, and I lightly dabbed it over the worn spots on the grilles. It has a little bit more sheen than the original paint, but it did the job.
  8. D

I bought a paint pen with a blunt tip, but yeah, a fine-tipped one may work better.
  9. D

Looking at the exploded exploded view photo, the grilles seem to have tabs along the edges that press fit into channels on the backs of the earcups. It may be possible to remove them with a plastic pry tool, but I'd rather not chance it. distressed headphones the new trend! LOL. B&O...
  10. D

That's the weird thing. They don't get jostled. The rest of the headphone doesn't have a scratch on it. I wonder if the grilles can be safely removed for repainting.
  11. D

Has anyone else had some of the paint wear off the metal parts of the earcups of their 560s?
  12. D

As of now, it's 119.17 pounds. I think it's usually around $180-$200.
  13. D

It's $149 right now in the U.S. at lots of places, including in-store at Best Buy and Guitar Center.
  14. D

Sennheiser HD 560s on sale for $149.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart.
  15. D

Search this thread for "DX3 Pro+", and you should see several posts from people who've tired both. I have the C200, and I haven't spent any time wondering if I should have gotten the DX3 Pro+ instead.
  16. D

SMSL C100 DAC reg, $119, $95.20 with 20% off coupon https://www.amazon.com/C100-AK4493S-Wireless-Bluetooth-Converters/dp/B0BNFZ75LJ
  17. D

New SMSL C-100 DAC

There's a 20% off coupon at Amazon right now.
  18. D

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

I didn't know about this, thanks.
Top Bottom