Search results

1. Fernando

[FOUND]Want to Buy - Audeze LCD-XC or LCD2-CB

Hello. Looking to buy a closed back Audeze LCD X I'm based in Europe. Regards!
  2. Fernando

Help! REW Problem with sweeps

Hello. When I do a measure there is no problem, but when I do 2 or 4 sweeps some falls appear that I can't understand. Why is it, I have something wrong configured?
  3. Fernando

Akg k702: RAW, Crinacle & Oratory1990 curve comparison with 'flatbed' measurement without pinna.

I have measured the Akg k702 withouth pinna and withouth EQ, and then I measured again with crinacle and oratory1990 EQ to see how they affect the initial curve. I think it is quite revealing and will help me improve a personal The position of the mic has not changed at any time, so if there...
  4. Fernando

Help with my Audeze LCD2 Frequency chart

Hello! I have tried many of the preconceived parametric EQs but none have convinced me, some are horrendous. Rechecking my frequency chart I have seen that none of the ones shown in the AutoEq / github list do not look like the answer from my Audeze. I can't find any card in that list with...
  5. Fernando

My DAC has exploded. I'm not kidding

Hello! I have rescued from the drawer a DAC Musical Fidelity X-24K and after being using it has begun to hear a lot of noise and then something inside has exploded after which has followed a strong smell of burning. I show you pictures of what I have found inside, so you can give me your...
  6. Fernando

Hello from Valencia, Spain!!!

Hello, I am a professional music (saxophonist and opera singer) and although I can not contribute much in technical aspects of sound, I hope to contribute much more in the musical sections. I discovered this forum and it has opened my eyes in many aspects. I like the data obtained when I read...
Top Bottom