Search results

1. kryss

Living room source streaming advice

OK I found something here: https://audio.com.pl/testy/stereo/zespoly-glosnikowe/217-bowers-wilkins-684 There is a measured frequency response in the article (sorry, it's in polish). Looks slightly better, but overall quite the same.
  2. kryss

@MZKM I bought older model - 684 (without S2), I believe that S2 has a smaller cabinet, can't find measurements for them, but anyway, I believe that they would measure more or less the same, at least for my ear.
  3. kryss

I have to admit, that bass is awful. It is not going deep enough, exactly as shown on the response curve which you linked. It is also boomy above 100Hz. Midrange and higher frequencies are good enough however. The thing is, that I can't stand too long without any music experience, so I was...
  4. kryss

Got you! I actually plan to use SPDI/F output of chromecast audio, but if I would be able to buy cheap mac mini, than it make sense with Behringer for example, thanks.
  5. kryss

@dc655321 Thank you, I read a review of this DAC, and looks like a perfect match, besides the price, as you said. Maybe I'll just break this requirement and get it :) @suttondesign I'm afraid that even used mac mini will not fit into the budget, nor provide balanced output, but I appreciate a...
  6. kryss

Hello Guys, this is my first post on a forum, so let me use this opportunity to say Hi!. For last years I rather was constructing audio equipment as a hobbyist - few Pass projects, some tube amps, and so on. Recently, I moved 11000 km away from my workshop leaving everything behind and now I'm...
Top Bottom