Search results

1. proj964

Amazon Basics 80 Watt Amplifier Teardown

Thanks for the teardown. It's fun and educational to look inside!
  2. proj964

Review and Measurements of QSC DCA2422 Amp

Do the electronics sit in the position shown in the photo; between you and the speakers/tv? I assume the photo is taken from about the listening position. Oh, and using the carpet samples--brilliant!
  3. proj964

Wow. What an interesting setup. Are the electronics in their "normal" position? Do the cooling fans cause a lot of noise? And I have to ask if the QSCs meet your sound expectations? I assume the color rectangles are acoustic baffles? Also DIY?
  4. proj964

Best Stereo Power Amplifier under $100 USD?

@Cahudson42 isn't that a headphone amp. I perhaps should have been more specific -- power/speaker amplifier.
  5. proj964

Best Stereo Power Amplifier under $100 USD?

Looking for a clue as to the "best" stereo power amplifier selling for under $100 USD. Feel free to define "best" in your answer as I know there are lots of possible criteria. Some are measurements and some are subjective. And picking this given price point means that there have to be...
  6. proj964

Measuring RME ADI-2 Pro with QuantAsylum QA401

@amirm I second @restorer-john , life, family and home come first. Enjoy.
  7. proj964

@amirm BLTN: I hope you were not hurt in the backlog attack.
  8. proj964

@Bubu See this link: DataPort Pinout You need to connect pins 2 and 6 to put amp in standby.
  9. proj964

Its been over two months since QAMatt's offer. amirm did this ever arrive? Analyzed? ...
  10. proj964

Should Amir go to Canjam in Southern California?

I vote go and learn (there is always something new). Networks and contacts are invaluable too.
  11. proj964

A quick update. I want to thank Amir for testing this amp (yes it's mine). It is a used unit bought sight unseen on eBay and shipped directly to ASR. I replaced the fan with a Noctua NF-A8 fan connected through a 220 ohm, 2 watt series resistor; it is very quiet now. I also built a 12vdc relay...
  12. proj964

amirm Hope you can take Matt up on his great offer!
  13. proj964

Help me with Amazon Affiliate Program

I ordered a battery charger...hooray.
  14. proj964

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

One more vote for a review of the NAD C658. So far, this is a unique offering we need to know more about. Especially one with the HDMI HDM-2 MDC module installed.
Top Bottom