Search results

1. W

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

I wasn't sure where to post this but I have question about the tone 2 pro. I’m using the Tone 2 pro with a Galaxy fold 3 as a source. I’m connecting the Galaxy fold 3 with the Tone 2 pro with the USB c to c cord provided with the Tone 2 Pro. My IEMs are the KXXS and connected to the 4.4mm...
  2. W

Another DX3PRO Noob question

Thank you for your reply. I was really starting to get worried that I'm too stupid for this forum lol. I was considering on getting the hd 6xx later. I've read that the 300 ohm impedence scales better with better amplification BUT I think I also read somewhere that there is only 3db difference...
  3. W

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Does this mean that if your unit has had an unintentional shutoff even once that the OPA2140 is faulty and could lead to major malfunction in the future?
  4. W

Hello? Is my question too stupid for an answer???
  5. W

I am thinking of possibly upgrading my headphones in the future :)
  6. W

Hi, I'm using the dx3pro with hd58x and powered pc speakers right now. The hd58x through the headphone out and speakers through the rca out. I'm using the speakers with the dx3pro in dac mode. I have a dx3pro and an atom amp on the way. Planning to use the atom with the dx3pro. My first...
  7. W

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Hi I'm also an owner of the dx3pro. I've had my unit for about 2 months now. Serial number starts with 1812... I've had it turning off twice by itself but I could turn it back on right away and other than that I've really enjoyed using it. And I've also been screening this thread for any updates...
Top Bottom