Search results

1. N

NAVIS ARB-51

Has anyone tried these active, but dac-passible speakers?
  2. N

Which should be the master volume control?

Here is another noobie question. What should I set as the master volume control? I playback music from my laptop thorough iTunes, feeding my active speakers. Therefore, I have three volume controls, i.e., my laptop, iTunes, and active speakers. Is it better to setup the volume as max for the...
  3. N

Active vs. passive [loud]speakers

Other than that you can easily mix and match as per your own preference, is there any benefit for the passive speakers? I have been looking at the KEF LS50 Wireless, but many here appear to hate this all-in-one system. Any thought?
  4. N

DAC for the MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, early 2013)

I have been using my old MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, early 2013) exclusively for listening to music streamed from iTunes. I hooked up a 3.5 mm stereo aux cable from the headphone jack of my MacBook, which is directly connected to the Audioengine's A5+ wireless speakers using the RCA inputs. I...
  5. N

Can I use the Allo's DigiOne Signature for audio streaming from the Internet?

If I hook up a network cable to the R-45 jack of the DigiOne Signature Player, then can I have iTunes (or Tidal) music streamed to my speakers or headphones? Of course, there will be a DAC in the chain. In this setting, the audio signal can pass my MacBook Pro or iPad? Thank you. NoobMD
  6. N

What to buy for iTunes streaming

Dear All, This is my first post @ASR. Could somebody guide me what equipment(s) I should buy for network-based iTunes streaming. My gears are the MacBook Pro (2017) and the Audioengine's A5+ through bluetooth connection. No DAC yet, but I may add the RME's ADI-2 DAC to my signal chain. I am...
Top Bottom