Search results

1. hawai_50

Looking for a tube amplifier references

After hearing all these reasonable opinions, I'm going to use the chassis and also, if I can, the potentiometers to put on a simple Chinese kit that I already have and had wanted to mount for some time. Mount the transformers away from the chassis to have more space. Therefore nothing to do with...
  2. hawai_50

I just wanted to know the brand and model of the chassis that I have shown. If someone could give me that simple information, I would be very grateful Many thanks to you and Frank Dernie, also Worth Davis, for multiple answers here Thank you
  3. hawai_50

It's probably a foolishness for you, but I really enjoy this type of restoration. I have material and transformers in the warehouse, coming from other projects. Thanks for showing your concern.
  4. hawai_50

I wanted to know any detail, to get at least the valves it was containing, or if possible the brand / model or even the schemathics ... in order to to use as much as possible all parts that are already mounted in the chassis for building / rebuilding a small amp project. It is not for...
  5. hawai_50

Hello, I got this chasis, and I'd like to know more details about brand, model, tubes, or whatever it is possible to know. At the moment I suspect it was from a british amplifier, and probably wearing 4 valves. Is there any one who knows about it? Thanks a lot
  6. hawai_50

Looking for Technics SU-2500 amplifier schematics

I got a working STK0039, with a reasonable price, from this german seller (EBay): https://www.ebay.es/itm/Hybrid-IC-STK0039-Power-Audio-Amp/232572603623?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
  7. hawai_50

I replaced the faulty stk0039 with a new one and now all is working very nice. Thanks for your help.
  8. hawai_50

Between pin 8 and 9 and opposite, the measurement is 2,2 ohm; the measurement between these pins in the good STK is about 10K ohm in both directions (not stable measurement). So I assume the right STK0039 is dead. I understand there are a lot of fake STK in the market and it is very difficult to...
  9. hawai_50

Hi, finally I found the 2SC-2999 in a reasonable price, so I'm waiting to get it from UK. After listening one couple of songs, the right channel went wrong again, and now returned back the 36,3V DC output. I was checking all fuses and most of the caps. When happened this problem R230 was burning...
  10. hawai_50

Dear friends, I have just replaced the pre-driver transistor (2sc2705) for a 2sc3619, and ended all the DC current from the left side speaker connectors. After to test the old 2705 I saw there was some fault on it. Now the left side is also working!!! At the moment (and temporarily) I'm using...
  11. hawai_50

Hi, after replacing the fuse resistor R238, the right channel nicely started to work! and right channel speaker connectors are liking DC: 0,0V At this point it seems half of the problem was fixed. The output from the left side is liking now DC: -17,6V (there was a change in the polarity) I have...
  12. hawai_50

Thank you for the schematics. It looks like quite similar to the su-2500 model. It's going to be useful.
  13. hawai_50

Hi, First of all I wanted to tell you that this amplifier was found abandoned and I don't know about its history or the old owner treatments. It was not working, but VU-meter lamps were lighting. I was checking a lot of things in order to know what was going wrong. First of all there is a DC...
  14. hawai_50

Hi, is there anyone that could send me the schematics (or service manual) for a Technics-SU2500 amplifier? I'm repairing one of these vintage amplifiers, and I didn't succeed to find the manual or schematic anywhere. Thanks in advance!
  15. hawai_50

Hi!

It was a pleasure to find here a group of enthusists of audio and electronics. I'll be very happy in collaborating and participating as much as possible.
Top Bottom