Search results

1. vitalii427

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Ordered two at 11.11 sale
  2. vitalii427

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

My PA5 started exhibiting a common issue with noise/crackling in one channel after two years. I know there are many such reports here. Before I start digging into this, maybe someone can tell me if it can be repaired? Links appreciated
  3. vitalii427

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

No. Two random IEMs has much more difference than just a peak placement. Actually it’s hard for me to detect notable difference changing insertion depth with same tips until start loosing seal
  4. vitalii427

I don’t clearly understand the bold part but it seems that it is not what I mean. I was talking about coupler resonance peak the frequency of which depends on insertion depth. Here you can read more about it in Coupler Resonance section...
  5. vitalii427

As I wrote earlier there’s quite a difference in 3-7kHz range with different tips. But it’s actually related more with insertion depth. Because the peak at 7-10kHz has quite a wide skirt. And this difference is more than sample to sample variation. So I think that depending on ear canal anatomy...
  6. vitalii427

In my country AliExpress is the most regular distribution channel of such devices. We have no Amazon here. Actually we can check SN of different channels. My 6 pairs has SN in range from 8k to 16k - it's a half so I think it is quite good representation. My results is in agreement with 9 samples...
  7. vitalii427

Woohoo! I’ve found it from the first try. Inside small white box. Thanks!!
  8. vitalii427

oh! so it's no coincidence. that's interesting. I should thoroughly inspect all the boxes
  9. vitalii427

You mean extra grids was just lying around in the box?
  10. vitalii427

They close, yes. But it's not measuring diffs I assure you. The repeatability of the described method is so excellent that I am myself surprised
  11. vitalii427

I've already matched pairs and can show you extreme example: This picture shows that we all can love or blame shoutyness but it's actually can be quite different between samples
  12. vitalii427

And forgot one thing. One earphone came without a metal grid:
  13. vitalii427

I've measured 6 samples from 3 orders from AliExpress (one pair at Sep 17; 2 pairs at Nov 1; 3 pairs at Nov 24) to check how consistent they are. All the measurements below was done with the same signal level using small silicon tip (with bigger bore) and deep insertion with resonant peak...
  14. vitalii427

Hmm. Where can I read more about this? Do you recommend to use it raw? Here my cal data in Red. Green 1/6 smoothed
  15. vitalii427

I've seen this in other thread but haven't gone into details yet. Are these 3 clone coupler samples? Were they measured using provided calibration data? Сan you tell a little more about this? As I see such clone is almost perfect up to 1k. And up to 7k the error is within +/- 1 dB which is...
  16. vitalii427

Ok. I've played a bit with my measurement gear to be confident enough in the results. So now I can start to measure all this stack before I giving them to my friends. This is for fun and learning purposes. And I'm glad to hear your questions/corrections/recommendations/etc Here is my clean and...
  17. vitalii427

I forgot about devices like Qudelix 5K or Fiio BTR7 if you don’t mind to carry one more device with you
  18. vitalii427

On macOS - Soundsource is a great tool. On iOS - there’s no way to use PEQ neither systemwide nor for Apple Music. Only option is software players like Neutron for standalone files
Top Bottom