Search results

1. T

Adam T8V Studio Monitor Review

Any plans on reviewing the T5V's anytime soon?
  2. T

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

At the time I used the smsl su-8 v2 and I had problems with crackling sounds on the high-end with the Kalis, I tested 2 different pairs with no difference. Currently using the T5Vs with the RME ADI 2 Dac and very happy, however, I never experienced the Kalis as I should have but the hiss was not...
  3. T

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

I had these on my desk but the hiss was unbearable so they were replaced with the T5V's which are much quieter
  4. T

Some new stuff from Topping and SMSL.

On the 14th of march they told me release date is april
  5. T

Yeah I pulled the trigger as the unit is only 3 months old and is basically in perfect condition!
  6. T

I really like to tweak and experiment constantly so I am leaning towards taking the deal
  7. T

Fuck, should I wait for the dx7 pro or go with a local rme-adi 2 dac deal for 700?
  8. T

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC

Did the SINAD get measured for this dac? I can't find it on the SINAD master list
  9. T

Amir's TODO thread

Looking forward to it ;)
  10. T

Amir's TODO thread

I don't think you have posted the aune s6 yet, any chance you can still post the measurements?
  11. T

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Damn I now see that a Khadas staff member posted a while back that they are planning balanced outputs for the new generation boards in Q2 2019, man that would be perfect.. https://forum.khadas.com/t/balanced-output/3312/2
  12. T

PMed Unfortunately, they charge an additional 20GBP for shipping to the Netherlands, which throws the price back up to 170USD..
  13. T

Do you guys think the Atom is worth the ~170 USD price tag in Europe? Was thinking of pairing it with the smsl su8 to also support my monitors (with XLR), but for the combined price I might also just get a topping DX7s, are there any other options you guys recommend?
  14. T

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I am looking to get an JDS atom but I dont want to bother with unplugging my headphones for my powered monitors to work, so Ill need an dac that has multiple outputs. DX7s might be the solution but it seems somewhat overkill to both have the atom and the DX7s
  15. T

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I was almost convinced on purchasing this unit but then stumbled on this review: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/topping-dx3-pro.23320/reviews which states that the line out for dac only is underwhelming when used with speakers. Anyone who can confirm this?
  16. T

Review and Measurements of Massdrop Alex Cavalli Tube Hybrid (CTH) and JDS O2 Headphone Amps

Are you saying you the DX3Pro by itself sounds as good as THX 789 + DX3Pro? If so the DX3Pro has insane performance and features for its price..
  17. T

Review and Measurements of Massdrop Alex Cavalli Tube Hybrid (CTH) and JDS O2 Headphone Amps

I was looking for an Atom but couldn't find one much cheaper than 150 Euros in Europe (~170) Dollars which is almost double what JDS labs charges in the US so it kinda seemed like a bad deal especially since I'd much prefer aluminium casing, however price on the link you posted seems okay. A big...
  18. T

Does anybody know what the differences are between the JDS O2 and this headnhifi O2 besides different inputs? http://www.headnhifi.com/amplifiers/desktop-headphone-amplifiers/O2-desktop-amplifier
  19. T

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

I am relatively new to the audio world so look for more opinions, but from the reviews it seems that they both are excellent value and similar in performance. I think you should look at their features and what you need or might need in the future, the SU8 has balanced outputs in addition to RCA...
Top Bottom