Search results

1. Pulkass

Speaker Cabinet Design Considerations

Absolutely true, my diy creature, has a 2 inch frontal baffle, two MDF sandwiched with glued roofing tar. And silicon gaskets.
  2. Pulkass

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

I have a hi resolution system. I can hear the difference. No need for a blind test.
  3. Pulkass

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

But why Spotify? They are compressed MP3 files. Better to use Qobuz hi Res files. !!!
  4. Pulkass

JBL M2 Reference Master Monitor Review

Thanks. Very kind of you. You could cut at 500 hertz (?) How the mid highs driver handles frequencies? Has It an internal x over?
  5. Pulkass

How do you cut them drivers? Two way or three way?
  6. Pulkass

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I missed 3 bucks---my 30 years at the bank don t fail me.
  7. Pulkass

You made an awful horrible Cabinetto- as we Say in Naples : Cabinetto-
  8. Pulkass

Remember 48 '' 15'' 20'' enclosure --super braced--dampened---de coupled---that ain t. No vents---re make. re model Roxy Music
  9. Pulkass

As ACDC STATED 48-15-20 '' you can bet they have got it all.
  10. Pulkass

If you have 30k to spare buy them-
  11. Pulkass

Would you mix in those? Would you master in those ? I dont . I make do with Focal.
  12. Pulkass

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Mine Is very quiet. No clicks. Serves my stereo system Number 2. At the TV. Very good pre.
  13. Pulkass

Agree completely. 30.000 is a crazy sum. Absolutely not worth. Even in a professional studio environment you can buy better for a lot less.
  14. Pulkass

I happen to have a friend with a very big wood working lab, l direct, he does! We will copy somehow the concept, buy different hi quality drivers, less expensive than the impossible JBL! And build an even heavier, de coupled, non resonant enclosure. For 2500 euros we make the trick. X over is...
  15. Pulkass

Crown XLS1002 Pro Amplifier Review

Yes l have one....in mono, connected to A 18'' sub.House a shakin!
  16. Pulkass

75 years of JBL: 75 years of Loud + Clear!

Talkin bout the devil, went to a demo last Friday, too small the room, no sound absorbing panels, too bright the room, too bright the K2s, very interesting though. Tempting l would say. Only if l had........
  17. Pulkass

Loudspeaker manufacturers are so cheap, c Mon few matrix bracing, treated internal walls, decent x over, a 50 bucks job. Is Capitalism so greedy?
  18. Pulkass

Bracing and metallic plates glued with silicon to the inside of the cabinet, silicon gaskets. Woofers were good JBL components, the rest was shameful, in L 100 T.
  19. Pulkass

I was partly saved by Nordost flatline II cable.
Top Bottom