Search results

1. imagidominc

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

I've been looking for a new HP adapter, I'll give this one a try!
  2. imagidominc

Focal Celestee Review (Headphone)

It sucks that Amir didn't like this headphone very much because I've had it for almost a week now and me and the Celestee are vibing. I really love the sound signature of this headphone, even without EQ. I say that as someone who is biased towards the Focal house sound, though. The mid range is...
  3. imagidominc

Topping DX7 Pro+ Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Topping really keeps topping themselves, dear god.
  4. imagidominc

Audioquest Pearl USB Cable Review

I agree lol I don't think you read my post.
  5. imagidominc

Audioquest Pearl USB Cable Review

Amir can do whatever he wants, it's his website.
  6. imagidominc

Nordost Tyr 2 Review (USB Cable)

Okay, that joke about your wife magically hearing the difference in sound quality while you're wearing headphones made me laugh. XD Great review King
  7. imagidominc

JDS Labs Element III Review (DAC & Amp)

Huh, I didn't expect this. The Element 2 was already a great amp.
  8. imagidominc

Tube Rolling: Does it Make a Difference?

Amir: "I would not waste time rolling tubes." The subjectivist audiophile community: "So you have chosen violence."
  9. imagidominc

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

Added to my list of gear I will buy if I ever get famous. Lol
  10. imagidominc

Battle of RCA Cables: Mogami, Amazon, Monoprice

They better, they were expensive as hell lmao
  11. imagidominc

Battle of RCA Cables: Mogami, Amazon, Monoprice

I just picked up Mogami Gold cables for my system, so this is good timing I guess.
  12. imagidominc

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

I just want to add that after having this headphone for a few months, Amir is totally right about this headphone not even needing EQ. I tried his EQ settings in Roon for a month, then one without, and honestly I can live without the EQ. There's a bit more of texture with it, but the headphone...
  13. imagidominc

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Ranking my headphones that I own: My favorite headphones: HD600, AEON RT Closed Fantastic headphones but requires EQ to make them shine: HD800, Focal Elex Good but only used sometimes: HD6xx, HE-400i Meh: DT770 80 ohm
  14. imagidominc

Tascam BD-MP1 Review (CD/Blu-ray Player)

I think this Panther is starting to become the "Not Bad" Panther. Maybe one step above broken head Panther.
  15. imagidominc

Hifiman HE400i Review (planar headphone)

It certainly is an odd headphone. Applying EQ dramatically changes the experience. They are my least used headphone, but I cannot deny I've had great listening sessions using them.
  16. imagidominc

Schiit Vali 2+ Review (Tube Headphone Amp)

I bought this already suspecting it was a piece of crap, and of course, turns out it is! I was curious about this “tube sound” audiophiles keep talking about… eh, it’s nothing interesting. I can also hear the distortion and grunginess Amir talks about. So am I gonna throw it away or destroy it...
  17. imagidominc

Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity Review (DAC)

“The DAC needs 100 years of burn in.”
  18. imagidominc

Have fun experimenting with tubes!
  19. imagidominc

Just got them a few hours ago so here are my first impressions (set-up is Qobuz Lossless, Topping E30, THX789): I think after the many headphones I've owned my favorites have always been my HD800 and my HD600. I'm used to how those two sound and have EQ'd them both so I know what kind of...
Top Bottom