Search results

1. W

JDS Atom amp - volume knob light not turning off ..anyone notice this?

Noticed volume knob light does not turn off when volume knob is turned all the way counter-clockwise and clicked into off position. Can anyone else confirm this on theirs?? Thanks. The only way I can get the volume knob light to turn off is to unplug the amp itself from the back.
  2. W

Volume setting preference with headphone amp + external DAC + laptop???

Just wondering if there's a preference you guys use for volume settings when using your computer (in my case a laptop) with a headphone amp and external DAC. I can lower and raise volume on the laptop along with the headphone amps volume knob and hi/lo gain button. What do you guy do? Keep...
  3. W

Topping D30 + MacBook Pro (2012) via USB - no sound???

Hey guys, I can't get sound out of my laptop (MacBook Pro 2012) via USB into the D30. Laptop recognizes D30, but still no sound ..I've gone into system preferences, sound, output, and have selected it. I also went into Audio MIDI setup, found the D30 there and tried to enable it with no luck...
  4. W

DAC, DAC ..goose!

Hey guys, my Topping D30 DAC just arrived (kewl), but the JDS Atom amp I got to go with it is still a few days out and so are my headphones, so I hooked the DAC up just to check it out and it got me thinking ..what exactly are the DACs doing in this config - I have my CD player going into the...
  5. W

Thoughts - Topping D30 + A30 vs. used Emotiva XDA-2 (looking for headphone amp/dac combo)

Anyone have experience with these setups? I'm contemplating buying the Topping units new or trying to hunt down a used Emotive XDA-2 for maybe a little more $$. These seem to be the most talked about and reviewed units that I can find for their cost. I know the Emo has an additional optical and...
Top Bottom