Search results

1. artburda

What is the point of CD rips?

Maybe you have different masterings of the albums on CD, which you may or may not like better than the ones available on tidal. Most streaming services have only the latest (re)masters available.
  2. artburda

does anyone listen to Taylor Swift? tell me what the draw is

You call your wife's boyfriend "my son"?
  3. artburda

TOPPING DX9!

At this price range you are competing with the ADI-2 Pro/DAC from RME. Don't forget: RME has excellent support, you can get their products from local retailers and the ADI-2 devices have DSP and many more features. Why would anyone pay the same amount of money for a Topping product with maybe...
  4. artburda

Ask me questions.

5. artburda

Stand alone audio interface

I was talking about the Motu M4. With the M4 you don‘t need any software. With the monitoring buttons you can route input 1/2 either as mono channels both to output 1/2 or route input 1 to output 1 and input 2 to output 2. However, Input 3 can only be routed to output 1 and input 4 to output 2...
  6. artburda

Where did you get the info that you need software for that?
  7. artburda

Maybe a Motu M4? It can work standalone and you can send the inputs, either inputs 1/2 or 3/4, to outputs 1/2. It has midi, too.
  8. artburda

Ask me questions.

Many thanks for the Q&A. Questions in regard to DSP have already been asked. But how does it look on your roadmap? When do you expect the first product with DSP being released? Are we talking 2025?
  9. artburda

Babyface Pro FS with 9 band PEQ for 2 different headphones simultaneously

I‘m using macos, so no equalizerapo. I tried some macos alternatives and got mixed results. For me 9 bands or even 6 bands are enough and I can keep everything within Totalmix FX, so no additional latency or points of possible failures.
  10. artburda

I tried that. But it doesn‘t work. When you use loopback in Totalmix FX it doesn‘t show the looped back signal in the corresponding input channels. The looped back signal can only be accessed by a DAW or other software.
  11. artburda

I was playing around with a Babyface and tried to copy the functionality of the Adi-2 Pro. A great feature of the Adi-2 Pro is the possibility to use two headphones at the same time but with separate volume controls and separate EQ profiles for each headphone. So you get basically a 7 band PEQ...
  12. artburda

Passive crossovers available in Europe

Good idea. If there‘s nothing readily available I will reach out to him.
  13. artburda

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I need a RCA version.
  14. artburda

I tried to order a pair of passive crossovers from Harrison Labs https://www.hlabs.com/products/crossovers/ however they only ship to the US and the shipping cost from parts-express is crazy, over $70.- Is there a similar product available in Europe? I‘m looking for a 70 Hz high pass crossover...
  15. artburda

TOPPING DX9!

Look closer at the picture I posted
  16. artburda

TOPPING DX9!

Hmm, where did they get the inspiration from?
  17. artburda

Celebrity RIP Thread

I learned a lot reading his super system.
  18. artburda

WiiM Pro Streamer

I just received the following message from the support team: Thanks very much for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused! We have fixed this issue, We will release the new OTA firmware in a few days Best, WiiM Support
  19. artburda

WiiM Pro Streamer

I already did.
  20. artburda

WiiM Pro Streamer

Wiim Pro Firmware: 4.8.515159 Wiim Home Version android: 2.4.8.230515.c37da6 Wiim Home Version iOS: 2.4.5
Top Bottom