Search results

1. kriskittybo

Best Horror movies

Are you talking about this movie released in 2018? I watched it, but not on Amazon. Acting, direction, the story, everything is just mind blowing!
  2. kriskittybo

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

Huge mortality rate I would say... 1/3 of infected people just die.
  3. kriskittybo

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

CDC Recommends Also Wearing Face Mask On Back Of Head In Case Coronavirus Attacks From Rear As documented cases of the disease increased and more Americans wanted to take proactive measures to avoid infection, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reportedly recommended Thursday also...
  4. kriskittybo

What about adding this feature - black design?

Yes seems like it's a good, modern standard. Thanks for supporting soundwave76 :cool:
  5. kriskittybo

What about adding this feature - black design?

Hey admin or webmaster, I would like to make a suggestion for our audio community. I love black/dark web design because white themes hurt my eyes. Is it possible (with minimal efforts) to create an easy theme switcher like on this site (top-left corner)? Almost every social network has it...
  6. kriskittybo

Best mirrorless camera for sports photography

The birds are wonderful!!!
  7. kriskittybo

Best Horror movies

Great list, thanks ) Also a good movie to watch
  8. kriskittybo

Comedy Favourites

Love this video lol)
  9. kriskittybo

Were/Are the Best Movies in Stereo and Mono?

I don't think that mono is relevant today in 2019. As for me - stereo is just enough to enjoy movies.
  10. kriskittybo

Best Horror movies

Let's post some great horrors, you recently watched :) Top 3 from me, all of them released in 2018! 1. The Meg (2018) After escaping an attack by what he claims was a 70-foot shark, Jonas Taylor must confront his fears to save those trapped in a sunken submersible. 2. A Quiet Place (2018) A...
Top Bottom