Search results

1. O

AMP for Hifiman Arya

Hi guys, I have just bought a couple of Hifiman Arya. I have a Qudelix 5K, but I am not sure if the AMP is a great match for these headphones? Thank you.
  2. O

Hifiman Sundara + cables

Hi guys, HifiMan Sundara is very popular - no doubt about it. Therefore, I think that many users can benefit from this thread. HifiMan is known for adding bad cables, especially for the cheaper headphones. Including Sundara. Which cables do you use for your HifiMan Sundara? Both Unbalanced...
  3. O

HifiMan Sundara Open VS Closed

Hi guys, I am curious to hear your inputs on Sundara Open VS Close. Besides the obvious with closed and open construction, of course. Thank you.
  4. O

New headphones

Hi Guys, I have just sold my stereo setup and now want to buy a better set of headphones (open back). Budget for new headboards + amp/dac: 800 - 1050 EUR (new or used) Music taste: Classical music Soft jazz Music from the 60's - 70's Vocalistic music (both male and female) Instrumental music...
  5. O

New or old model (HiFiMan Ananda)

Hi Guys, Is it possible to tell if this headphone is the old og new Ananda? The seller does not know. Thank you.
  6. O

Buy Qudelix 5K in Europe (Hifi-passion.de)

Hi Guys, Finally, I am gonna order the Qudelix K5 :facepalm: Have any of you ordered any devices from this webshop? Hifi-passion.dk Thanks.
  7. O

Using TV as my music/movie streamer

Hi Guys, Hopefully, you can help me here. I have just bought a couple of Hifiman Sundara. I am looking forward to receive them :-) I prefer using my TV as a music/movie streamer. How is the best way to make the setup? My TV does not have Qubuz or Amazon Music built in. Looking forward...
  8. O

Focusrite Scarlett

Hi people, Yes, it is me again. The annoying person from Denmark. I am just curious to hear your opinion on Focusrite Scarlett. Jesus, some reviews! Your thoughts on the brand and its products? Especially: Foscusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen Foscusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen I am pretty sure...
  9. O

HifiMan Sundara + Qudelix K5

Hi guys :) Some kind people inhere recommended Qudelix K5 for my HifiMan Sundara. The setup is for both desktop + Bluetooth (receiver). Any good/bad experiences with this setup? Thank you in advance. Best regards, Ole_S
  10. O

Best open-back headphones < 800 USD

Hi Guys, I thought it might be interesting and helpful for many users in here to have a thread on this topic, since many people buy headphones in this price range. HifiMan Edition XS Hifiman Sundara 2020 Hifiman Ananda Sennheiser HD650 Sennheiser HD660S2 Audeze LCD2-classic Meze Audio 109 pro...
  11. O

Close-back setup

Hello guys, Thanks for the help putting together my open-back setup. I am very thankful to you. Can you also help put together a close-back setup that I can use when I'm not at home? I mostly listen to classical and instrumental music. I'm considering these close-back headphones: DAN CLARK...
  12. O

EQ (How it works through the system)

Hello, I would like to start by saying thank you for all the help I have received so far. It has been a great help, thanks. I'm a bit confused how the signal/sound is handled throughout the system. I'm thinking about EQ. Which unit/source determines which EQ setting to use? Which unit/source...
  13. O

Pads + balanced signal for Sundara

Hi Guys, Please let me know which pads and balanced cables, you are using with your HifiMan Sundara.? For my knowledge the sound of the Sundara will be better, If I choose another Velour pads instead of the original pads and using balanced cable. The new pads + balanced cable should take off...
  14. O

AMP + DAC for HifiMan Sundara

Hi Guys, I have just bought a couple of WifiMan Sundara. Now I just need an AMP + DAC. I an considering: Topping DX7 Pro = 359 USD (1,5 years old) Topping DX3 Pro+ = 214 USD (new) Topping E30 + L30 = 354 USD (new) + bluetooth device is must be included to the system Topping E50 + D50 = 427...
Top Bottom