Search results

1. O

AMP for Hifiman Arya

Power and EQ are both important to me. That's why I picked Qudelix 5K for my Sudara.
  2. O

AMP for Hifiman Arya

Hi guys, I have just bought a couple of Hifiman Arya. I have a Qudelix 5K, but I am not sure if the AMP is a great match for these headphones? Thank you.
  3. O

HifiMan Sundara + Qudelix K5

Now it works. Thank you.
  4. O

One more question. Hopefully, this is okay. Now I have connected my Qudelix to my Macbook via USB. But my MacBook plays the sound. Not my Sundara. Do you know why? Thank you.
  5. O

Yes, but I also use my TV when playing movies and concerts. The sound from my TV is almost more important than from my phone. Or about 50/50. :-)
  6. O

When I increase the TV volume the volume in my Sundara increases also. But not to the wanted volume, unfortunately. Only about 95 dB. I guess my Qudelix needs a little more juice?
  7. O

Hi, Please look at the picture. This time I played from my Sony TV. Picture is from my Android Phone. My phone is not relevant, when I am playing bluetooth from my TV to the Qudelix?
  8. O

How can the Qudelix play 841 mV, when it can only play 3.5mm 80mW per channel per channel. V and W are not the same, sorry :facepalm:
  9. O

Yes, the sound is louder now playing with my Android phone.
  10. O

I might be asking stupidly, but the Qudelix offers 3.5mm 80mW per channel per channel. Please look at the RMS on this picture. 841 mV.
  11. O

I am not sure? I cannot se my TV settings/measurement on my phone?
  12. O

I have only one phone ;-) But I have also used my Sony TV with the Qudelix.
  13. O

Hi, I do not know why input was -17.5 dB. Now it is 0.00 dB
  14. O

I have not make any changes, hmm.
  15. O

I am not sure where the -17,25 dB comes from? It is my Android phone.
  16. O

Sure, I can try it. But a balanced cable costs about 35€. That is a cheap upgrade, I think.
  17. O

I do need the extra bass.
  18. O

You mean 50% more volumen? You are right. I will make the change, but it will not increase the volumen, I guess??
  19. O

Yes, I used these settings. Please look at attached settings. A balanced cable may be the solution for me? I would like to these settings with louder sound.
  20. O

Hi guys, I need your support here. Please look attached two pictures. After I have set the EQ, the volume decease :-( Maybe I should buy a balanced cable for my Qudelix 5K? 89 dB is not loud enough. Thank you.
Top Bottom