Search results

1. I

NAD C 399 HybridDigital DAC Amplifier

I recently purchased a Schiit bifrost 2/64 DAC and have a Chord Mojo lying around and would like to compare the sound of their DAC. Would like to know how I can bypass the DAC of the C399 and use the one from the Schiit or Mojo. C399 is currently connected to KEF R3 passive speakers, Thank you!
  2. I

No, it will only have bluetooth if you don't get the MDC2 module. I cannot really say because I have not heard the Evo 150 myself. Watch on youtube Darko's channel which talks about products which use room correction such as DIRAC. It's a real game changer.
  3. I

The nodule is worth it due to DIRAC and Blu-OS I'm pretty sure it has internet radio from the likes of pandora etc but I do not use that functionality.
  4. I

With regards to your question for Korvenwind, I too have a subwoofer and bluos module and already used Dirac and did not encounter the same problems.
  5. I

Update - after a lot of fiddling around, it finally worked! Just messed around with the CEC settings from both devices and toggling between PCM / Auto on the TV finally did the trick.
  6. I

Well i just got myself a NAD C399 and my TV LG B9 only has an HDMI ARC (Not e-ARC) Is this the reason why it wont’t work? I already tried turning CEC on/off.
Top Bottom