Search results

1. beeface

Can you wear your IEMs while you eat?

My IEMs fall out while I'm eating. I've tried the different tips they came with, same thing happens. Just wondering if this is a common occurrence
  2. beeface

I'm surprised so many audio companies exist

Look, I know this is a mundane observation, but I genuinely struggle to get my head around it. I say this as someone who has an interest in audio but isn't in the "scene", so I don't personally know anyone who buys serious audio gear. There are hundreds of audio companies[citation needed] when...
  3. beeface

"Feel how heavy this amp is"

This morning I was reminiscing about shopping for my first stereo system as a young man, and I remember a salesperson inviting me to pick up a couple of the integrated amps on display to feel the difference in heft, and therefore a supposed difference in quality. Two questions: 1. Is this a...
  4. beeface

Apple Music Classical app arriving March 28

I thought this might be of interest to some.
  5. beeface

Am I wrong? It seems like there's one significant thing left that could improve audio playback for everyone

Apologies in advance if this post is meandering or unconcise, as if I need an editor, I'm going to try and write this quickly so I don't waste too much time!!! I sometimes think about "what's next" for the advancement of audio playback and my mind keeps going back to one thing. First, let me...
  6. beeface

Recommendations thread! Spam this thread with YouTube videos of things you recommend that nobody else will watch!

ok, this is just a lazy attempt at satire. does anyone else find the those recommendation threads kinda pointless? i'ma be real with you: i've never watched a youtube video that any of you have posted in those things
  7. beeface

AES Announces New AES75 Standard for Loudspeaker Measurement

https://aes2.org/news/aes-announces-new-aes75-standard-for-loudspeaker-measurement/
  8. beeface

[YouTube] The Big Measurement & Listening Mistake Some Hi-Fi Reviewers Make - SoundStage! Real Hi-Fi

Firstly, my apologies for yet another thread that's just about someone on YouTube espousing an opinion about a subject that's ASR-adjacent. I'm sure a lot of people are sick of these videos, but I am curious to hear what others think. Anyway, here's the video: tl;dw - reviewers shouldn't...
  9. beeface

BBC segment on audiophiles from 1959

https://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/hi-fi-fo-fum/zjt6kmn
Top Bottom