Search results

1. E

Optimizing Subwoofer positioning

Hello ASR members, My Journey continue... this time optimizing subwoofer positioning... In order to identify the best position for my subwoofer I took systemic measurement of the sub response at the listening position. The measurement were in steps of 30cm and covered the range of the possible...
  2. E

Kef LS50 foam plugs

Hello smart people, I would like to pick your brainbon the following.... I tried to quantify the impact of the LS50 foam plugs on the sound low end. My speakers are placed close to wall (speaker back is <20cm from front wall -> a given constraint); where - according to KEFs manual - plugs are...
  3. E

Compensating for mains and sub delay

Hello ASR members, I would like to get the forum perspective (and hopefully tips) on the following. I am using a fairly streightforward signal path: PC (Intel NUC, source: Tidal, Spotify, EqAPO) >> DAC (Topping E50) >> Sub (Whearfdale WHD10, active, including crossover 100Hz) >> Amp...
  4. E

MiniDSP Flex vs. Dbx DriveRack PA2

Hello forum, I am running a 2.1 system (Yamaha RV 485 +Kef LS50 + Whearfdale WHD10), DSP-ing via. EQAPO. I am in a journey to upgrade my power system to a higher quality (& power) one. Several threads bring up MiniDSP Flex/SHD wired to a poweramp as a good option. Nevertheless, I do not have a...
Top Bottom