Search results

1. S

Buyer Beware of accessories4less Scam company with legit dealer license

So i have been looking for the best spot to put this post. I feel that our community Needs to know this info. My friend ordered 2 def tech dm20 center channel speakers that he was going to use for this front atmos speakers above his 139 inch screen. I opened the boxes they claim were new...
  2. S

Anthem mca50 faint noise at idle

So I have a mca50 5 channel amp. I use 3 channels for the front channels only. I notice a faint noise when at idle. I added a ground cable from my Integra drx 8.4 to the anthem mca50 mo change. So I removed the xlr cables from the anthem. Faint noise is gone. So I change to rca cable to...
  3. S

Any amp repair guys on asr that every one trusts?

I picked up a anthem mca 30 today that was said to be in amazing shape. But come to find out someone had been inside the amp and changed the caps out with some lower quality caps. Looking for a repair guy?
  4. S

How to wash an amplifier board?

i just got a used anthem mca 30 and its dirty. I would love to clean it before i use it. What can i use to clean the circuit boards that won't hurt any f the parts? The first thing that popped up is crc qd cleaner not sure if that safe.
  5. S

Crown xls 1002 powerfull enough for a si sql-15?

I have ordered a si sql-15 d2 ohm but now I need an amp to power this beast. Home theater build. Is the crown xls 1002 stone enough or should I get the spa 1000 , crown xls 1502, dayton 1200 dssp power amp.
  6. S

My custom harmon 2.1 amp blew up on plug need. Need new amp

So I had my harmon amp modified and today I plugged her in and fire. So I want to buy a good amp for cheap. Need xlr . I was thinking outlaw 5000x. Powering lcr 4 ohms. Avr is.a.integr.drx 8.4. Is there.any good options for 3 or 5 chanel amp?
Top Bottom