Search results

1. S

Buyer Beware of accessories4less Scam company with legit dealer license

So i have been looking for the best spot to put this post. I feel that our community Needs to know this info. My friend ordered 2 def tech dm20 center channel speakers that he was going to use for this front atmos speakers above his 139 inch screen. I opened the boxes they claim were new...
  2. S

Anthem mca50 faint noise at idle

Found the problem. Sub amp to integra drx 8.4 xlr cable was trash. I used a monolith xlr cable and replaced it with blue jeans cable xlr cable. Not only is the noise gone but the subs sound better than before. Now I'm thinking of removing the monolith speaker cables from the system.
  3. S

No changes to loudness. Tried it tonight dose not change volume. Good news maybe. I have a crown xls 2002 for my rear subs. I unplugged it and the noise is gone. Plugged it back in and unplugged the xlr cable to it. Noise gone. Plugged xlr back in no noise. Move the cable noise back.
  4. S

I'm the only one that hears it at my listening position but I also know what I'm hearing. It's only at idle and it's quiet. I have a video of it but I can't figure put how to upload it here. I tried changing the file to zip file but no it says the file is to big. It's only a 8 second clip...
  5. S

So the avr is plugged into a 10awg 20 amp line from the main box no stops on the way. The amp is plugged direct into the wall on another 10awg 20 amp braker direct no stop to main panel. There is 5 20 amp lines ran to the front of the room 3 10awg 2 12awg. the noise is louder with the xlr...
  6. S

So I change it to a zip now the 8 second video is to large it says.
  7. S

I have a hard time believing that a $3300 avr just has ****** line outs. Here is a file of the sound. Also I just noticed that when everything is starting the noise doesn't come until the main relay clicks on in the integra. Its mp4 and says I can't upload that type of file. Need to find out...
  8. S

I think more white noise uniform
  9. S

So I have a mca50 5 channel amp. I use 3 channels for the front channels only. I notice a faint noise when at idle. I added a ground cable from my Integra drx 8.4 to the anthem mca50 mo change. So I removed the xlr cables from the anthem. Faint noise is gone. So I change to rca cable to...
  10. S

The never ending rabbit hole....What Avr would you recommend for my setup? Marantz, Denon, Sony, Anthem, Yamaha, Integra, Emotiva or??????

Put your order in at world wide stereo. When i put my order it their site said backordered but the next day it shipped out. Had it 3 days later.
  11. S

The never ending rabbit hole....What Avr would you recommend for my setup? Marantz, Denon, Sony, Anthem, Yamaha, Integra, Emotiva or??????

Rz70 is a lot less than just xlr. Web link has a lot less, sub out is a lot less, power is less, I would still take a rz70 over denon but min spend 200 more and get the pioneer model.
  12. S

I own the integra drx 8.4 love it. Amazing sound, tons of power, good web setup. Dirac out the box amazing. I had denon in the past and I never could get my room to sound correct. Anthem is another amazing brand. I install anthems and arc just works. Arc vs dirac pretty damn close. Both of...
  13. S

Integra DRX-8.4

How does any of this have to do with the integra drx 8.4?
  14. S

Integra DRX-8.4

192kbps It has 4 output if u have 4 subs u can make it work. Also u can add a module to control all 4 independently. If your going to say but the d&m gear can in this price range look at what u have to give up for that when 8-% of the people buying in the 4k and under do not have 4 subs.
  15. S

Any amp repair guys on asr that every one trusts?

Splurge wow they were like 60 cents each. This is a anthem mca50 amp. In the home world this will be the highest end amp I have ever owned. I want it to be at its best. I build theaters for other people and install anthem, strake sound, svs , golden ear so I get to dream alot. The newest...
  16. S

First amp board recapped. Need to cut the leads still. I used the best caps I could find.
  17. S

So i found all the amp board caps and they should be here today. I ordered some main rail caps that may or may not blow up. The 15,000 80v caps didn't blow up so i ordered 17,000 uf 80v caps to replace them. I could not find stock 8200uf 100v 35mm caps. Now im wondering what temp i should use...
  18. S

Denon AVR-AH1 vs Anthem AVM 90

Did every one forget what happen with the first gen hdmi 2.1. Think there won't be a problem with there first gen class d amps.
  19. S

The one thing I see in all pic's is chemi-con caps were used. But in mine it's hec cd91 caps that I can't find any info on. Also uf the stock caps were 8200 uf 100v wouldn't it be bad to change it to a 80v cap even if it's bigger?
  20. S

That's what I have been saying. It seems like caps have been all over the place in these things. Anthem won't tell me what stock size caps were and I do not know how to find out. I don't even know who hec is that made these caps and if there really rated at 15000 uf or fakes. I can get some...
Top Bottom