Search results

1. S

ELI5: What gets better with a "better" system? (or is the question wrong?)

Yesterday I read a post by /u/iNetRunner, here is the post This made me question if my expectations if an upgrade was off. I hope this thread could spark a general discussion, but I use my own setup as an contextual example. I have a Powernode Edge (2x40w in 8 ohms) that powers a pair of Dali...
  2. S

GR Research "The Bully"

Just came across The Bully when browsing youtube. For my untrained eye this looks like an interesting build with some rather unique features. The subwoofer is powered so you only need the power the MTM. Inbuilt crossover etc. What do you guys think?
  3. S

How much more do I need to spend to get a significant upgrade?

Few months ago I got a pair of Dali Oberon 1 and a Bluesound Powernode Edge. I later addad a SVS SB-1000 Pro as suggested by members here. I really like my setup. I know this is not a high end audiophile system but more a lifestyle system with a hifi touch :) I like having the app, stream...
  4. S

Help me decide a subwoofer for music only and high WAF

Recently I turned 40 and was gifted with a pair of Dali Oberon 1 and a Powernode Egde. We live in a townhouse with our two small kids. My hifi interest is not shared with my wife hence the modest setup, but I do love it. Aside from one thing .. bass. Our livingroom is about 30m2. I realize...
Top Bottom