Search results

1. N

Dac for second stereo system

Hi all, I need a second dac for the second stereo system. I am already the owner of the first series Topping E30 and have been using it daily without problems. In this week I tried The PO100AK smsl dac which seemed to sound good but had issues with Tidal from Android and not recognizing the...
  2. N

Bowsers & Wilkins PX

Hi, does anyone know B & W PX headphones? Thank you
  3. N

Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation II

Hi everyone, what do you think of the sennheiser HD 560 Ovation 2 headphones?
  4. N

Choice of a DAC for the second system

Hi everyone, I need another DAC to use in another system, I already have the E30 topping, now I'm undecided whether to go for the E50 or the E30 II. What do you suggest? Thank you very much
  5. N

CD player-Preamplifier-Streamer, All In One

Could you recommend a cd player including streamer and preamp section? Thank you
  6. N

Streamer MQA

Hello everyone, I tried the Topping E50 MQA, with this dac I like to listen to Tidal master unfortunately for convenience I would like to transmit MQA from the smartphone in wifi. Any advice is welcome
  7. N

Dac MQA

Hello everyone, since I often use Tidal Hifi I would like to buy an MQA dac, for the moment I use the Topping E30 with Chromecast audio, sometimes smartphone with Usb Audio Player Pro as I prefer to sit comfortably on the listening chair about 5 meters away from the speakers. Do you have some...
  8. N

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board

For sale Akita integrated Tpa3255 All in one by drMordor with Alps potentiometer euro 230
  9. N

Topoing D30

Hi all, I burned the Topping D30 by mistakenly feeding it with 28V, it seems to turn on without working. Could someone help me figure out what's burned? Thank you
  10. N

Headphones

Hi everyone, I would like to start listening with headphones but I don't know where to start I mostly listen to Tidal HiFi with my steteo system via Chromecast audio on the Topping E30. Do you have any advice on which headphones to buy quality / price? Thank you
  11. N

SU9 dual core AK4493

Hi everyone, does anyone know this Dac? Thanks...
  12. N

Dac MQA

Hi, I would like to buy the Topping E30 but it doesn't support MQA, do you recommend another not very expensive MQA dac?
  13. N

Topping D30 to be replaced

Hi, I just broke the Topping D30 (by mistake I connected the 28V power supply) Now I am undecided whether to buy the D30 which gave me a lot of satisfaction or to buy a new dac. Can you recommend an alternative? Thanks
Top Bottom