Search results

1. C

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Whats the meaning behind the letters before each model name on Topping products? Like A70, L70, D70, E70 and so on..?
  2. C

TOPPING Audio Interfaces Coming soon!

I am interested in what solution you settle for friend A powerful audio interface would clean so much desk clutter for me :)
  3. C

Sabaj D5 - Owners' Thread

To anyone interested Sabaj restocked its AliExpress shop with a few upgrade tools, here If they run out, just message them :)
  4. C

Sabaj D5 - Owners' Thread

Anyone in the US that has a upgrade tool for sale?
  5. C

DCA CORINA Announced (New Electrostatic Headphone)

I was going to say this friend, because most modern planars already have distortion levels below audibility So the only positive I found is.. Weight, which compared to the XC that is a godsend
  6. C

VZR Model One - Audiophile Gaming Headset

Any measurements on this since the last year?
  7. C

What headphone(s) do you own ?

What is your HD800 EQ? I smiled when i saw the HD681, how bang for buck they are :) You opted for the DT 770 instead of the DT 1770? what is the most comfortable closed back you have used?
  8. C

Help me decide, open-back headphones around 300$

Replacing pads on the HD6 series is so smooth, i'd recommend the HD 650 / 6XX The only issue with them is depending on how big your ears are they can touch the driver quite easily
  9. C

Audeze MM-500

Ouch, once again EU gets shafted, doesn't help that Audeze is a US company too :)
  10. C

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Yes, but not just the material.. density also plays a big factor
  11. C

RAAL requisite CA-1a Headphone Review

well.. do you need to? this hobby can be quite a deep well ahahaha
  12. C

Sennheiser HD 820 Review (headphone)

AHaHahahaHah damn you for making me laugh
  13. C

Audeze LCD-XC Review (Closed-back Headphone)

Good thing that you loved them buy why did you quote me? his question was the shipping size and weight, not their use weight Just the headphone weight by itself is 710g~ It is physically impossible this case and everything being just 20g Just the travel case is a few lbs by itself , even...
  14. C

Audeze LCD-XC Review (Closed-back Headphone)

hahahahahahaha with the case they come to more than a kilo, importing them are a nightmare compared to something like DCA weight won't be just on my neck but on my pockets too :D
  15. C

Monolith THX 887 vs Topping A90

I can cleary hear above 20k and that A90 sounds way darker /s
  16. C

DAC Noise Modulation: Chord DAVE vs Topping DX7 Pro+

While i understand the intent of this post Especially to demystify how Chord is portrayed in some audiophile circles The wording and conclusion feels like a big marketing post for Topping, it should've been more agnostic and less opinionated
  17. C

Topping DX7 Pro+

As much as it is irrelevant it is still kinda weird it not being fully balanced for that price I am waiting on reviews but all it seems to do is make the cheaper models more attractive as it stands
  18. C

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

It is hard to justify spending 120 U$ more on this compared to the a10d 2022 and you are suggesting something that cost even more?
  19. C

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Now that was a joy to read, i love comparisons that go into features and issues, thank you!
Top Bottom