Search results

1. N

TOPPING MX3s

LOL, yeah. It's going to be obsolete before he gets to it.
  2. N

TOPPING MX3s

Is this thing EVER going to get reviewed?
  3. N

AIYIMA A08 Pro Amplifier Review

I have actually put a remote IoT power switch on my 08 and shut it off the same time I shut my computer off. So, yeah, it sucks. Also, try disconnecting the BT antenna next time. That should disconnect whomever is connected to you by greatly limiting the transmission distance. Anyway, a...
  4. N

The BT DAC is integrated in the Qualcomm QCC5125 BT 5.2 Chip. I'm assuming the BT DAC is Qualcomm's. "Qualcomm® aptX™ Audio, aptX HD and aptX Adaptive audio technologies are designed to deliver consistent, high-quality audio streaming over Bluetooth. The internal 24-bit end-to- end audio...
  5. N

WOW, the Aiyima 08 Pro is down to $106.00 on Amazon.
  6. N

I haven't turned mine up yet all the way, but I hardly see any movement up to about 1/4 then it starts moving and it moves about 1/4 of the sweep.
  7. N

TOPPING MX3s

After all of the user input about how wonderful this unit sounds, I think it would be really funny if this thing tested dirty.
  8. N

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

The Fosi is a mini amp, so if you like small, go with the FOSI. That, and you know how the FOSI performs.
  9. N

Thinking about Going with 2 Monoblocks and a Preamp

That's what I was assuming. Thanks.
  10. N

What guage are you calling 'standard?' Dood :)
  11. N

Smaller gauge wire for my 30 foot one way run, and then only a foot or two from the mono to the speaker. I'm going to mount the monoblocks under the speaker stand speaker platform itself, so they will hardly be visible. And, just different to do while being able to use thin gauge (assumption)...
  12. N

That's my idea. I have a long speaker run. Not a big deal, really. It just seems like a cleaner approach since the wire from the mono to speakers could be less than a foot. It just seems kinda cool, something to try. My speakers are on stands and i could mount the monoblocks on the stand as...
  13. N

If hardly any power is going through the preamp to mono blocks, why would the wire need to be anything except what the signal requires? I'm assuming a good shielded thin gauge wire would do as well as s thicker wire?
  14. N

I was thinking about changing my system from a single amp with power wires going from the amp the the speakers with two monoblocks and a preamp. Any help would be appreciated, such as what I need to look for and possible scenarios. I'd also like to know about wire gauge from the preamp to the...
  15. N

TOPPING MX3s

ANY UPDATES! MMMMUUUUH!
  16. N

The History Of Car Radio

irony: The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
  17. N

The History Of Car Radio

Oh, shit! My bad, of course!
  18. N

The History Of Car Radio

Of course. My bad. LOL You guys crack me up.
Top Bottom