Search results

1. H

ATC speakers / Monitors

they're pretty dirty, including the rubber surround, hope that they at least assemble drivers in a cleaner room
  2. H

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

If there are any doubts about giving him money, why not just go for a second hand unit? It'll come up sooner or later (probably sooner). Other options are buying a single speaker, or returning them after the measurements (based on failing to achieve the marketing claims which I'm sure will happen)
  3. H

me too and I wear it as a badge of honor, I didn't even comment on his fanpage, but I haha-ed one of his posts lol
  4. H

he won't ever change or admit to a mistake
  5. H

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

As many suspected he didn't learn anything from the recent "minor online controversy" and probably never will
  6. H

Seems like he's now commenting under the new review as Mark and Dave from Utah (I'm pretty sure they are his local friends from Utah)
  7. H

that's my favorite
  8. H

So this model uses through wall feet holes as well, amazing... Anyway, I can see Eric's point now, different reference center and open cabinet will change some of the measurements (not necessarily for the better), this message of HOW they are wrong should be the first thing he wrote to Amir...
  9. H

That's not really what I would conclude from this, rather that Steve Guttenberg is biased when it comes to his purely subjective reviews. I wouldn't even call them reviews, just reaction videos bearing as much "information" as the unboxing genre on youtube
  10. H

If Amir also didn't use the feet making the whole box unsealed, then yes, the measurements are somewhat wrong. Don't get me wrong, it's absurd to manufacture them like that, it's ignorant to not write in bold letters on the speaker itself that they are essential to seal the box, it's a trap for...
  11. H

Wait, now he claims that M-Lore which Amir reviewed also need feet to be properly sealed? This looks like a designed backdoor to debunk unwanted reviewers, as you'll have to talk to him directly to know it and if you just review them by yourself without buying, then they don't work properly...
  12. H

Not only that, he's so "sceptical" that he still didn't open the review he has in his PM that I've sent him, I'm not sure what he really wants, he just post the same thing over and over
  13. H

it's actually the middle tweeter moved outside just a bit for some reason, if I had them it would drive me crazy once I saw that
  14. H

we saw it and you can too, since you have the link to the review in your inbox sice yesterday
  15. H

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

There's not much point in buying KH310 for nearfield and using them with subs since KH150 came out - less expensive but with dsp and less distortion all over the range. Then there's not much point in getting KH310 for midfield without subs, as they will probably distort and instead of KH310 with...
  16. H

I don't think that would help Erin, but just let me know and I'll send it to anyone interested
  17. H

I can send you the written review from his website and there are screenshots of what Eric commented under the video
  18. H

Erin could easily turn it all around for his own benefit, including lawsuit. Drama, taking sides, exposing some clowns, it all sells very well on youtube and he could make multiple videos documenting the whole case, this could be his breakthrough but I don't think he wants it this way (I would...
  19. H

Could it be that he does that routinely to have a proof that the review hurt his sales by a specific amount, like for example he sold 4 of them per month and now he can't? Seems stupid, but in his twisted mind it could be clever. Or it's just a tantrum thrown
  20. H

Dan Clark Aeon Closed X - no bass, repaired and no change

can you make the same measurement with new pads?
Top Bottom