Search results

1. madDog

Loxjie D40

I'm pretty sure its for xlr out.
  2. madDog

SMSL M500 MKII Review (DAC & HP Amp)

This or ex5 is my question for an aio unit. What's better for iem's in your opinion ? Does anyone know if this can output xlr and rca at the same time ? Would like to connect it to a sub down the line. I know ex5 can do that.
  3. madDog

Loxjie D40

Seems like its fresh from the oven and in the same bracket as the ex5 and mkII. Would not get it until we get some measurments and that might take a while.
  4. madDog

SMSL SU-6 Review (Desktop DAC)

Tnx for the reply buddy. Will either go with su-6 or maybe dx3pro+ so i also have a good headphone amp on standby.
  5. madDog

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

If i wanted to pair a dac/headphone amp combo unit with this, is the ex5 the only sensible solution for around 370€. Any other units out there for around the same amount of money or less ?
  6. madDog

SMSL SU-6 Review (Desktop DAC)

Looking for a dac so i could connect my powered monitors to my tv via optical and PC. Is this the best option under 200$ ? Also looking at topping e30. Any other alternatives out there guys ? So much stuff out there that measures well, its getting hard to pick the right one.
  7. madDog

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Looking for an all in one solution and was just wondering if this is also good for iems ? Im talking things like moondrop blessing 2 and kato. Blessing have 22 ohms at 117db/vrms, kato 32 ohms at 123. Iems are not my only concern tho. Would also be using this in combination with my tv and for...
  8. madDog

(active?) Speaker advice

Hey Dion93, didn't know about that site, the price difference is crazy yeah. Do let me know when you get em, i would love to order through them, instead of thomman :) I'll just go with rca, i don't wonna deal with adapters and that many cables :P
  9. madDog

(active?) Speaker advice

Hey man, i'm thinking about the exact same setup. Kali to lg cx headphone in. Did you get yours and did you connect them via the splitter cable linked above ? What's your listening distance ?
  10. madDog

Interface recommendation since i can't get my hands on Motu M4

Even with reduced volume (not usb c to usb c) the headphone output is still plenty loud enough. Keep in minds there is also an aditional reduction of about 5 db because of eq(preamp gain). This is on 150 ohm hd700. I could easily run 250-300 ohm headphones and wouldn't max out the volume pot. If...
  11. madDog

I'm gonna let you guys now, how the headphone out port is. I'm gonna be connecting them via usb a, since i don't have usb c on my PC. So i do know i'm gonna loose some volume because its not straight usb-c to usb-c and i'm kinda curious if the interface will still be able to power my hd700 to...
  12. madDog

Ordered the id14 mk2. Julian Krause released a video yesterday and that did it for me. Great measurements.
  13. madDog

No loopback i'm afraid. A nice thing to have for livestreams and such.
  14. madDog

I'v never even heard of this one before. I'll check it out. Tnx for the input.
  15. madDog

Since the motu m4 is pretty much out of stock everywhere and i really don't want to wait 1+month to get an interface, what do you guys recommend. I need something with loopback functionality, and 2 monitor/speaker outs. It needs to be under 300€. The only thing that comes to mind is the id14...
  16. madDog

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

@amirm the price is 199$ for the dac/amp and $79.90 for 1m of cable. 20cm of cable for 49.90$. There is a listing on audiophonics.fr for us eu users, don't know about US, other then the offical site. If someone already mentioned all that, i apologize.
  17. madDog

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Can anyone send the hd700's to Amir. It's very much a love/hate headphone and i would love to see how they perform. I'm getting a pair in a few days, but sending in to Amir is impossible since i'm from EU and the cost would be way to much...
  18. madDog

Buying recommendation for around 400€. Amp/dac or seperate

Did i write this in the wrong section of the forum, or is there really no one willing to help ? I see a lot of views but no takers. If i forgot to mention something cruical, let me know. And no i don't currently have any hard to drive headphones, but i would like to change that. What i have is...
  19. madDog

Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Review (Audio Interface)

I can see that now, tnx for that. Its a shame that the headphone ports are not as powerfull as one would want, other then that, great review.
  20. madDog

Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Review (Audio Interface)

Someone should get this man the rme babyface pro to test. Probably one of the best and most stable usb audio interfaces ever made. I'm thinking a lot of people on here would be very interested, including me :)
Top Bottom