Search results

1. M

AutoEQ Usage and/or Enhancement Requests

EDIT: @jaakkopasanen Before spending time on this wordy opening post, I believe I may have figured out how to achieve my desired result today simply by creating my own compensation targets. Please see post #2 below for that. I'm about to try it anyway in a few seconds. So I should know if it...
  2. M

FiiO's upcoming M17 is something worth watching for (and putting thru the bench test wringer)

While FiiO's low to midrange daps/dac-amps failed to impress in tests here, their current TOTL DAP, the M15, was pretty competent and worth the $ imo. Well, TOTL DAP, move on over... I have the highest of hopes they continue that competency to the following, that I can forsee myself owning...
  3. M

HDTracks stopped carrying MQA format files

I recently bought an MQA capable DAC; not for its MQA, but it has it (X16). So figured I would tip my toes in the MQA waters. I'm a music buyer, not a music streamer. As HDTracks is also my preferred music vendor, I requested assistance from them when I could not find any. I was told...
  4. M

CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)

See you there: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/canjam-nyc-2020-february-15-16-2020.918387
Top Bottom