Search results

1. Z

Can I connect a speaker to a pre-amp?

Hi, I am wondering if this could be possible, and to work properly, considering the speakers being 10W 6ohm. So not a lot of power needed. The pre-amp board is a ZK-PT1 ( https://www.newegg.ca/p/3D0-0039-00EZ8 ), and can't find any watts nor impedance delivery specs. Could it work? Thanks
  2. Z

How to dismantle a speaker

Hi, I have a project to convert a cheap pair of passive speakers into a cheap pair of active speakers through a cheap Aliexpress board stereo+bluetooth amplifier. The problem is I have to open the speakers to make the connections, but it doesnt seem to me there is a way to do it without...
  3. Z

Noob speaker-amp connection doubt

Hi, well, sorry to ask something as basic as this, but I bought a little amplifier board to put it inside a cheap speakers and just after buying it I realised something Idon't understand. Instead of having a single output, it has an output for bass and another for treble, and I become lost. €...
  4. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

Hi, I have been reading a lot, searching and making questions, and finally Ihave a solid proposal of a decent 2.1 entre level setup. The amp is one of the best Aiyima, the Aiyima 08 Pro. The sub it is going to be a 10" sealed one: KEF Q400B. And for speakers, which I need them to be small, I am...
  5. Z

Must a sealed subwoofer have DSP?

Learning about the Subwoofer world, I have read that DSP is specially desired on sealed subwoofers. As I am doubting about which second-hand subwoofer I am going to buy this question it's fundamental. What do you think?
  6. Z

Questions about sub KEF Q400b

Hi people. I am deciding for a 2.1 setup in the medium range (probbably the low range for most user here), and considered this subwoofer, for some reasons. One is because I can only think about a second-hand decent subwoofer. Spending more than 200€ in a new one is not an option. 160€ I think...
  7. Z

Is there a cheap bluetooth DAC with volumeters for me?

Hi to all. I own a Aiyima A07 and want to upgrade it with a bluetooth APTX receiver, which is easy, but also I am wondering if there is the possibility to also have volumeters for the bass, treble and balance. Of course, APTX is a must. The Ayimia A07 has 110db of SNR, and I am wondering if...
Top Bottom