Search results

1. michman66

SMSL SA400

Anyone own this amp and can provide feedback.
  2. michman66

Lindeman products

Good evening, has anyone had a listen or ever owned any Lindeman products? I just learned about this company. I've not made a purchase yet. Still researching. https://lindemann-audio.de/products/limetree-series/network/?lang=en
  3. michman66

Linn LK 140 Power amplifer

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. LINN LK -140 VERY GOOD CONDITION. THERE IS A SCRATCH ON THE TOP FRONT WHICH I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE OF, AND A SMALLER ONE ON THE TOP BACK. IT'S NOT TERRIBLE. THE PLASTIC CIRCLE TO THE NEGATIVE SPEAKER OUTPUT HAS BROKEN OFF ABIT. I SAY THIS OF COURSE FULL DISCLOSURE. LET...
  4. michman66

SOLD SCHIIT SAGA PRE AMP

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION; SCHIIT SAGA. THIS WAS JUST REVIEWED AND GOT A VERY FAVORABLE RECOMMENDATION. MINT CONDITION. JUST SITS IN MY RACK. I BOUGHT A NICE EXTRA TUBE AND I LIKED WHAT IT DID. I AM INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL TUBE WHICH DOES NOT HAVE MUCH TIME ON IT. THE TUNG SOL WAS 20.00 PLUS SOME...
  5. michman66

Dac magic plus or Dx3 pro

Hello, I sold a V90 2 weeks ago. I've been carrying on a conversation with a few members on dacs, pre amps etc. I think I got it down to buying a DAC preamp and selling my SAGA pre amp. I'd like opinions and comments to help me decide between a Cambridge DAC MAGIC plus or the Topping DE pro...
Top Bottom