Search results

1. A

Dirac Live Bass Control coming to Dirac Live Stereo This YEAR!!

I m sorry I don't understand exactly the function you are talking about (center channel bi amping?). I was saying that it is possible to say to dlbc to use the center channel as a sub and if we want to use the avr with other sources in multichannel, the center channel could be connected directly...
  2. A

I don't have a second sub at this time, but in this topic was affirmed that is possible to assign the center channel of the hdmi to a sub so if avr have pre outs the second sub can be connected to the center pre out. Obviously the second sub should be turned off if the avr is used to see...
  3. A

I bought an Asus Xonar u7 mkii to start my experiments with dlbc, it was the cheapest solution (68e) with a decent quality (I hope) and a volume knob.
  4. A

Best and simplest way to use Genelec active speakers throughout AES EBU with non Genelec subs and Dirac Live Bass Control on windows ?

Hi, I am setting up a 2.2 system too, to use dlbc you have to use a multichannel dac, whith at least 4 channels. So your soundcard should be perfect. But... if you want to use a digital connection as aes/ebu (It Is a pro version of spdif) you will use the internal dac of genelec instead...
  5. A

I wrote them days ago but they have not replied me yet and i doubt they will do at this point...
  6. A

Dirac bass control + focusrite

Thank you, reading the manual seems that only largest models of focusrite permit to set the master volume directly from the device. I don't know if It Is a good solution or is too complicated.
  7. A

Dirac bass control + focusrite

Hi to everyone, I'am building a new setup, i would like a 2.2 with dirac live and dirac bass control. I want to use a mini PC I already own connected to a multichannel dac. This dac could be a focusrite 4i4, i can find a one for 190 euros (New). As It have 4 output channels I immagine It can...
Top Bottom