Search results

1. S

Recommended Dac/Amp for He1000v2Stealth

Well, the l30ii has so much power, max midgain gonna be 99% enough for myself. If i rly wanna get into a Song, high gain will be the choice for 1% of my time, so i can speedup my eardmg-process lol. Whats strange, the l30iie30ii combo can play all Frequences to 20k without any Problem, even if...
  2. S

Topping E30 II DAC Review

only got 5V 3A power supply with me currently, will go with the usb hub of my pc then I guess, thanks! :) edit, seems like only the voltage is important, will use that for the power supply then! great!
  3. S

Topping E30 II DAC Review

yo guys, is there any benefit to use the e30ii with a 5v power supply as power delivery? Or is the USB power delivery through the connection with my pc enough?
  4. S

Best dacamp combo for l30ii

Sounds good, sadly I would have to wait two weeks for delivery, maybe ill decide in a week to send the e30ii back then, thanks!
  5. S

Best dacamp combo for l30ii

So guys, after all I guess the l30ii gonna be my amp for my he1000v2s (I guess it has enough power, otherwise it's gonna be the a30pro) -> is the e30ii the best dac combo for it? Or do you think there is sth better at the same pricepoint, thanks!
  6. S

Okay after all I will not keep the EF400, sent it back already, i want something as neutral and sharp as possible, rest gonna be equalized. Gonna give L30ii E30ii a try, if that isnt sufficient power (I guess my peak hearing gonna be at 95db???? Not sure) I would go for the A30 Pro (100€...
  7. S

Okay, I cannot cancel my EF400 order anymore, I guess I will give it a chance first, the sound signature of the l30ii will be kinda like the dx3 pro+ I guess? Just more power into it? Maybe i can compare against that then thanks btw!! :)
  8. S

So you would say there is no big difference between the L70 and L30II? Dont want to pay that much for a headphone, so it gets bottlenecked of an amp
  9. S

Hello, I've just bought the He1000v2 Stealth Edition. I'm really hyped to upgrade my path in the audiophile area. Now I need a good match of a dac/amp for that headphone! My budget would be around 600€, is there any good recommendation? Or maybe invest only in an amplifier and upgrade with a...
Top Bottom